Making mods for Farming simulator 17 on XBox

Jacob2007

Making mods for Farming simulator 17 on XBox

Post by Jacob2007 »

How to make your own mods on xbox

Edit don_apple: updated thread title to make it clearer what this topic is about.
FordFarmer97

Re: Farming simulator 17

Post by FordFarmer97 »

What do you mean?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
markare

Post by markare »

You can't make your own mods on console. You need to do them on a PC then load them to giants to get them tested for release on console
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^ what he said. You need a pc with something like blender, you need Giants Editor, and a code editor like notepad or notepadd++ but you can't upload them straight to your xbox, they have to be uploaded on the giants site
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

They have to be uploaded, giants has to test them, and they have to be a brand that's already licensed, and outside script free
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

markare wrote:You can't make your own mods on console. You need to do them on a PC then load them to giants to get them tested for release on console
This is just epic :mrgreen: I haven't thought of this before.
So, if you are a PC gamer with modding skills you can make a mod you need for yourself alone and use it on your game without the world even knowing it.
But if you are a console gamer and want to make a mod for yourself alone, there is no way of doing it because the only way of getting your own mod into your own game is through the modhub :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
wfuller01

Mod creating

Post by wfuller01 »

Is it possible for someone to send me the website to give giants yours mod. And also when someone creates a mod and puts it on for them to use and it works then does it come up for everyone else to use aswell? Thanks everyone
Smith Modding

Re: Making mods for Farming simulator 17 on XBox

Post by Smith Modding »

Yes, if you upload it to giants and it works and they pass it it’ll get uploaded for PC users, and they’ll tell you what needs to be done for consoles.

Here is where you got to upload mods
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Smith Modding wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:01 pm Yes, if you upload it to giants and it works and they pass it it’ll get uploaded for PC users, and they’ll tell you what needs to be done for consoles.

Here is where you got to upload mods
I know you had a couple of WIP mods then the threads got locked. Did you scrap them because you got too busy?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Personal issues and family stuff got in the way, and I decided to scrap the projects
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Cougarco93

Post by Cougarco93 »

I wish I could mod, what’s with the 3 rear axle trailers and trucks, must be a Europe design? Usually don’t see triple axels in my area, so I want to just change them to two rear axles. Add chrome for color