MAPS

blackiecat

MAPS

Post by blackiecat »

How many maps can you load into FS17 at any one time will it take say 20
fenixguy

Re: MAPS

Post by fenixguy »

I'm assuming you're a console gamer. You can load as many as you want until your mod capacity (disc space) is full. I think consoles have 4 gigs of mod space (I'm probably wrong). So, depending on which map you download and what other mods you have in there, it could be any number. I currently have 4 maps and with all the mods I'm using, I'm at ~65%.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

I am running i7 PC WITH A 3 TB hard drive I had 5 maps in don't no if FS 17 lets you have any more
ChiefScotty420
1. Verwarnung

Post by ChiefScotty420 »

blackiecat wrote:I am running i7 PC WITH A 3 TB hard drive I had 5 maps in don't no if FS 17 lets you have any more
You can have as many as your heart desires. Just make sure only the one you are currently playing with is activated in the "mods" screen.
PC. Modded. Still holding my breath for soilmod....
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Sorry, I didn't know you were on PC. In that case, like chiefscotty said, download all of them you feel like.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

You can have as many as you want, but I forget the amount of save slots you have, that limts how many you can actually use without deleting old saves
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Thanks for all your help I know where to come if I get stuck I wish these guys at GIANT would make a model railway game for UK steam trains like the Hornby HVR2 the graphic card today will make the game look fantastic they have no plans to do this at the moment shame I think it would be a good seller