Fiatagri

Christopher73

Re: Fiatagri

Post by Christopher73 »

Is anyone else having problems with hiring a worker? I tried to use a three point sowing machine and worker is driving in an s pattern.
Playing on PS4
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

I see what your saying about fiat and new holland but new holland owns ford so why wouldn't they let mattxjs publish his tw if there's issues with the ford license which is new holand
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Jamie77 wrote:I see what your saying about fiat and new holland but new holland owns ford so why wouldn't they let mattxjs publish his tw if there's issues with the ford license which is new holand
They used too but not anymore. Ford is owned by General Motors is it not?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Ford Tractors, eric21. They're owned by NH now
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Jamie77 wrote:I see what your saying about fiat and new holland but new holland owns ford so why wouldn't they let mattxjs publish his tw if there's issues with the ford license which is new holand
Giants has the NH license, but they don't have the Ford one. They're 2 different brands
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Jamie77

Post by Jamie77 »

FordFarmer97 wrote:
Giants has the NH license, but they don't have the Ford one. They're 2 different brands
But fiat is also a different brand?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It goes
CNH

Case Ih

New Holland

Fiat

White Planters

Various other companies and affiliates
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Here's the story: Ford made tractors and implements, then here comes NH, they buy Ford, they stay their own company for a while, then Fiat buys them, and Case somehow gets caught up in that.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Oops think got that wrong Fiat.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNH_Industrial
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

Case was its own company until Tenneco purchased them. The Case name continued under Tenneco until it later merged with the agricultural division of International Harvester. Case then became Case IH (Case International Harvester). Not until the late 90s did Fiat buy out Case IH and merge it with New Holland Agricultural to become CNH (Case New Holland).

New Holland was its own company for a long while until Sperry bought them out (early 70s) and then a decade later Ford bought them out (late 80s). New Holland became a part of Fiat in the early 90s.

Fiats history with both brands is only 2-3 decades old and well after the Fiatagri we got as a mod was originally produced. Id imagine the licencing for CNH had to come from Fiat Corp so I totally see how this mod could make it onto console and am very pleased with it. I enjoy using it a lot.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

eric21 wrote:
They used too but not anymore. Ford is owned by General Motors is it not?
No Ford is an independent company
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

The AI struggles with this thing on field 16 gcv. Found it in water once and once on my farm.....works good on square fields.
FS 22 and loving it.
novass

Post by novass »

Us there anything that will hook up to it in the front..like a loader?..uts great but need it to push as well..thanks all...Chris
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I can get the levelers on the front to hook up but I can't get them to go up or down the blade controls show but won't work it makes the up and down sound but doesn't go up and down on xbox one it is a nice mod just if the blade would go up and down
Kieran583

Post by Kieran583 »

Fordson which was the division that built tractors
brought Sperry-New Holland in 1986 then brought
Versatile tractors in 1988 and then was sold to Fiat
in 1993 and that was when the name changed to
solely New Holland
Trucker and farmer for life *thumbsup*
Just joined the PC fraternity :gamer: