Stappenbach 17 [Guide help]

soca002

Stappenbach 17 [Guide help]

Post by soca002 »

Hi!

So recently I downloaded new map "Stappenbach 17" ( https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2017 ) and I wonder if there's any English guide or something. Most importantly I want to know where I can sell Hay / Straw / Wrapped (silage ) bales?. Any help would be really appreciated.
Goose66

Re: Stappenbach 17 [Guide help]

Post by Goose66 »

Is there no sell point in the prices menu ?
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
soca002

Post by soca002 »

There is at both BGAs, but when I checked I couldn't find the trigger / mark / place where to put / sell the bales.

Also I bought sheep and I'm getting warnings : No more space to place new pallets (wool) at: Sheep!

Any guide would be so helpful.
ChiefScotty420
1. Verwarnung

Post by ChiefScotty420 »

soca002 wrote:There is at both BGAs, but when I checked I couldn't find the trigger / mark / place where to put / sell the bales.

Also I bought sheep and I'm getting warnings : No more space to place new pallets (wool) at: Sheep!

Any guide would be so helpful.
The pallet spawn triggers in '17 seem to be very wide. Check if there are any vehicles parked nearby - if so, they are probably blocking the spawn. I have had to move the triggers on several maps.
PC. Modded. Still holding my breath for soilmod....
soca002

Post by soca002 »

I just found out you can actually produce wooden pallets so I'll try out that.
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

I quite like the map and the fact you had to buy the farms as well. As for the extra farms, I think you have to use the trailer to transport animals to them as well I think. Nice map but needs English as well I thought.
If you're getting a warning no space then you need to move the full pallets of wool.
It took me a while to work out where the animal dealer is.The icon is almost hidden by the Grassale icon just above the end of field 115.
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Also seems there may be a Bale sell point right here in the Animal buy and sell point.
*TurboStar*

Post by *TurboStar* »

Here you can find Frequently Asked Questions about Stappenbach map. https://ls-modcompany.com/faq-list/52-stappenbach/
(Google Translate works quite well)
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

You can also ask your question in that forum in english. Of course it`s a german forum, but I saw some replies already in english, and there are enough germans, who can speak/write english and will try to help. It`s a very active and helpful community there.
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Reading that (through Google Translate) I learned that there are "baby cows" implemented in this map?
ChiefScotty420
1. Verwarnung

Post by ChiefScotty420 »

summerrider wrote:Reading that (through Google Translate) I learned that there are "baby cows" implemented in this map?
It's beef cattle. You fatten them just like pigs and sell when fully grown. It was a popular mod from FS15.
PC. Modded. Still holding my breath for soilmod....