ploughing a field

blackiecat

ploughing a field

Post by blackiecat »

What's the proper way to plough a field before you set a worker to do it because my worker seems to end up in the hedge stuck thanks
Guil

Re: ploughing a field

Post by Guil »

Just do a couple of headlands yourself and then set them off.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Thanks Guil for that I have seen this laser thing for ploughing so you get a straight line is it on some tractors or can you download it
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

blackiecat wrote:Thanks Guil for that I have seen this laser thing for ploughing so you get a straight line is it on some tractors or can you download it

That's the GPS mod. I think it on Modhoster. Just search.
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

blackiecat wrote:What's the proper way to plough a field before you set a worker to do it because my worker seems to end up in the hedge stuck thanks

3 easy things to try mate just plow a little bit you’re self then set the worker off or if you ain’t got time make her the tractor is nice and straight and last one maybe try working the field the other way instead of up and down the Feild try working left to right if you get me buddy! I was having trouble with my workers on Westbridge but I just changed the way I worked the feild! Hope this helps
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

If you are on PC you can also try the extended helper (AI extension) or courseplay. With these tools, you can nearly autromize everything.
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

Workers have problems if the length of the field varies, like if the field is trapezoidal. In such cases it helps to start off the worker on the short side and let them work the field toward the longer side.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)