Why can't whe on console have seed bags to?

Dorset_FS_UK

Re: Why can't whe on console have seed bags to?

Post by Dorset_FS_UK »

Mike3650 wrote:Well if they updated the mod eg. added the particle animation and a few other changes, it might be allowed if it was only uploaded to modhub.

Depends if Giants want a better mod or not, to be honest I was surprised that the Team FSI one was allowed.
I would not think the SOB one would be allowed on modhub for consoles as it has a brand name all over it.

Why was you surprised the Team FSI one was allowed?
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

There are mods already on modhub under the PS4 / XB1 tab that have brands on them so I don't see why that would be an issue?

Or do the console versions have the branding removed?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Which mods?
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

I have to correct my previous post, as I just read over the modhub guidelines pdf. If your mod is beta, you can have it on other web sites. They mention that if you manage to get your mods into non-beta status, then they don't want it available on any other sites for download, only link to the modhub download.

Personally, I use github for my mods, so I would prefer then, to stay in beta status, as I think github is the best place for mod development tracking, issue reporting and collaboration, and I would not be willing to give that up just to have non-beta status for my mod. I'm willilng to upload to modhub, but not willing to give up github, github is just way too awesome for mod development tracking.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Slivicon wrote: Personally, I use github for my mods, so I would prefer then, to stay in beta status, as I think github is the best place for mod development tracking, issue reporting and collaboration, and I would not be willing to give that up just to have non-beta status for my mod. I'm willilng to upload to modhub, but not willing to give up github, github is just way too awesome for mod development tracking.
The limitation to not have the mod also published on other mod hosting sites does not apply for GitHub, since gitHub is not considered a 'mod hosting site'. Other modders are also using GitHub. For example Seasons, AI Vehicle Extension, Gearbox add-on are all on the official modhub, but their developers use GitHub for the development.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Slivicon

Post by Slivicon »

don_apple wrote:
Slivicon wrote: Personally, I use github for my mods, so I would prefer then, to stay in beta status, as I think github is the best place for mod development tracking, issue reporting and collaboration, and I would not be willing to give that up just to have non-beta status for my mod. I'm willilng to upload to modhub, but not willing to give up github, github is just way too awesome for mod development tracking.
The limitation to not have the mod also published on other mod hosting sites does not apply for GitHub, since gitHub is not considered a 'mod hosting site'. Other modders are also using GitHub. For example Seasons, AI Vehicle Extension, Gearbox add-on are all on the official modhub, but their developers use GitHub for the development.
Oh, so github is OK, that's great, because it is so fantastic for mod development and collaboration, as well as issue reporting, tracking and resolution. I recommend it to everyone! :D
Furryshrimp

Post by Furryshrimp »

So could we have the seeds bags for console please ☺️ ☺️
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ The creator isn't here. So unless the creator responds, no.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Furryshrimp wrote:So could we have the seeds bags for console please ☺️ ☺️
They are in testing for console as we speak *thumbsup*
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Oh, that's what that was!
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
BoijiZ

Post by BoijiZ »

Oh yes, hope this bigbags mods not fail testing.. it gonna be a more realistic whit it :)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

thats nice, cant wait to use them
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Big bags on modhub for download on console now
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I tried these out, and they aren't all they're cracked up to be. They're just weird to handle, and you can't strap them down.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FordFarmer97 wrote:I tried these out, and they aren't all they're cracked up to be. They're just weird to handle, and you can't strap them down.
They were over rated. Lol.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .