Who dat who der ranch issues

Tuurboclaw

Re: Who dat who der ranch issues

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I moved my farm down to he little spot with the gas pumps in the lower left area of the map. I bought 19, then 14. Now I have 15 and just bought 17. I love this map! I am just getting ready to harvest all 5 (including the starter field). They all have beans in them. I am playing on medium. I usually play on hard but I just needed a break from being poor!!! Hehehe. I still have small eqpt though, so I will focus he next few harvests on growing my fleet.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I just loaded the game and found all my field status had been reset. It was all just plowed and I was just finishing the 3rd fert application. Now I need to spray everything again. :cry:

Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Hello,

Really liking the layout of the main farm and animal pen, they are very logicly placed and good accessible.
So far i didn't have any other issues than the AI worker not always finishing his work. The only thing i noticed is that i can not merge the fields together without getting rid of the grass in between. But thats not really a big deal. PErhaps the train is a little to long for my taste, but overall fun map and fitting even for big bud.

So far i didn't have any crash on xbox for it, do ppl still have that issue?

Regards
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

For those struggling to make money, there are six grass meadows that can be baled, wrapped and sold at the BGA.

I am getting $300K per cycle on this, and there is no expense in manpower, fertilizer, or plowing. I have just started (less than 20 hours) so I have no animals yet.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Is this map set up for Seasons?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

dunnjob wrote:For those struggling to make money, there are six grass meadows that can be baled, wrapped and sold at the BGA.

I am getting $300K per cycle on this, and there is no expense in manpower, fertilizer, or plowing. I have just started (less than 20 hours) so I have no animals yet.
And don't lease the forage harvester.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
1256BlackStripe

Post by 1256BlackStripe »

lefe1 wrote:
TURBOSNOOP wrote:can't seen to open the gates,anybody having this issue.
Nope no issues for me. get out of tractor press O (PS4) and the gates open

Xbox here - I’m seeing a blank by the help prompt, when trying to open the gates by the livestock pens? Getting a little old having to drive the train tracks in and attempt to make the corners with silage wagons.

Anyone have any advice here? This is the same for the 5 or 6 gates around the stock. Prompt shows up, just blank. I’ve saved/restarted several times to no avail. Could it be an issue with a loaded mod?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Any body playing normal ever get a green silage price? Highest I have seen is 558$ as a white number. Most of the time it's around 450$.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Got green 3 times on easy within the first in game week. But then nothing for 2 weeks.
PS5 / FS22
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

I did 1000 cows fed for 6 days on this map now that was a challenge
Cristhian76

Saludos a todos

Post by Cristhian76 »

Espero que esten muy bien, igual que a ustedes el mapa me fascina, lo disfruto muchísimo, solo hay una cosita que me gustaría mucho y la verdad me haria muy feliz,,, me encantaría que se pudiera vender la paja y el ensilaje con un camión y no tener que hacerlo solo por m pacas o con el cargador frontal.. POR FAVOR SI PUDIERAN HACER ESO POR MI ME HARIAN MUY FELIZ... GRACIAS
Farm-war

Re: Saludos a todos

Post by Farm-war »

Cristhian76 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am Espero que esten muy bien, igual que a ustedes el mapa me fascina, lo disfruto muchísimo, solo hay una cosita que me gustaría mucho y la verdad me haria muy feliz,,, me encantaría que se pudiera vender la paja y el ensilaje con un camión y no tener que hacerlo solo por m pacas o con el cargador frontal.. POR FAVOR SI PUDIERAN HACER ESO POR MI ME HARIAN MUY FELIZ... GRACIAS
Hola amigo buenas noches esta bien todo solo que aqui son medio especiales con el idioma por no decir razistas jejeje pero podrias escribirlo en ingles para que puedan leerlo se que suena ridiculo pero no ahi una seccion en español solo aleman e ingles usa el traductor de google copeas y pegas aqui te ayudare ok por esta ves
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

I hope you are very well, just as you are fascinated by the map, I enjoy it very much, there is only one little thing that I would like very much and the truth would make me very happy, I would love that straw and silage could be sold with a truck and not having to do it only by m bales or with the front loader .. PLEASE IF YOU COULD DO THAT FOR MY I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY ... THANKS .... helping to translate it
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Monster 123go

Post by Monster 123go »

I rented a tool but could not find a place to return it
Anybody happen to know we're on the map I can return the tool
markare

Post by markare »

Take it back to the shop. There is a sell point you return it to just like you sell your own equipment, there is a way to do it in your garage view I just forget what it is
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress