Who dat who der ranch issues

lefe1

Re: Who dat who der ranch issues

Post by lefe1 »

STL wrote:lefe1, when backing up to the incinerator be sure to tilt the front of the trailer up. It helps it to hit the trigger better. Hope that helps you.
Y Thank you very much STL that worked. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I was trying everything. Thanks again STL have yourself a great day. Because you just made my day. I combined fields 2 and 3 on WDWDR and made it all hay and grass to fill up the Forage and chip silo and have tons and tons of it left that I want to sell.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

lefe1 wrote:
STL wrote:lefe1, when backing up to the incinerator be sure to tilt the front of the trailer up. It helps it to hit the trigger better. Hope that helps you.
Y Thank you very much STL that worked. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I was trying everything. Thanks again STL have yourself a great day. Because you just made my day. I combined fields 2 and 3 on WDWDR and made it all hay and grass to fill up the Forage and chip silo and have tons and tons of it left that I want to sell.
You already own fields 2 and 3 and Im struggling to keep my head above water.I must be doing something wrong.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
STL

Post by STL »

You're welcome lefe1. Glad it worked out for you, and happy to help. Have a great day.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

TacoFarmer wrote: You already own fields 2 and 3 and Im struggling to keep my head above water.I must be doing something wrong.
Everyone plays different. but I do a lot of beans. +plus I have 80 hours on WDWDR. I would have more but been watching MLB Playoffs.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

lefe1 wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: You already own fields 2 and 3 and Im struggling to keep my head above water.I must be doing something wrong.
Everyone plays different. but I do a lot of beans. +plus I have 80 hours on WDWDR. I would have more but been watching MLB Playoffs.

I have about 50 hours,121K,took the loan back to max to buy forage harvester.I dont really know where all I went wrong.Mainly leasing the forage harvester.Also when I started I focused on trees.But Im determined to dig myself out.Im changing my strategy a little.And for the first time in forever it actually feels like a challenge.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

Where is the sell/upgrade point at the store?
Walked and drove all around it.
On PS4
Playing on PS4
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

rikerdude wrote:Where is the sell/upgrade point at the store?
Walked and drove all around it.
On PS4
Its at the main farm
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

Thanks I’ll have to look for it. BTW, downloading mods a few at time. Crossing fingers that it doesn’t crash.
Playing on PS4
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

rikerdude wrote:Thanks I’ll have to look for it. BTW, downloading mods a few at time. Crossing fingers that it doesn’t crash.
Mine hasnt crashed.Been on the map since it went live.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mine hasnt crashed.Been on the map since it went live.
Just out of curiosity (haven't played the map in 2 weeks) have you applied the update to the map?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FarmerJimbob wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote: Mine hasnt crashed.Been on the map since it went live.
Just out of curiosity (haven't played the map in 2 weeks) have you applied the update to the map?
Yep.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote:
I'm at 62hrs and I think I'm close to getting F2 and F3 in one go. I have 2,2M ltrs of silage ready to sell. I'm waiting for a green price.
When it is sold all the money is going to F2 and F3 and the leftovers will also be used to buy other fields.
I try not to buy a field before I'm done all the contracting with the owner. That helps a lot with the farm economy.
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote:
lefe1 wrote:
I'm at 62hrs and I think I'm close to getting F2 and F3 in one go. I have 2,2M ltrs of silage ready to sell. I'm waiting for a green price.
When it is sold all the money is going to F2 and F3 and the leftovers will also be used to buy other fields.
I try not to buy a field before I'm done all the contracting with the owner. That helps a lot with the farm economy.
Think Im going to buy 11.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

11 is also in my list, along with 21 and 17
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

yeah it would be nice if we could sell fields that we bought. because I would like to sell a couple so I can buy another one. maybe in fs19. or maybe in an update for fs17 :this: