Who dat who der ranch issues

Weasle

Re: Who dat who der ranch issues

Post by Weasle »

I did not see it mentioned.

But anyone notice that the cows at the animal pick up float?

And they are all one color in each container, all brown, all black etc.

Why aren't they randomized?
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

R1chie81 wrote:Question please
Where does the sheep wool pallets land? I have no yellow markings around my feeding areas ect I keep getting a message saying no room to put wool pallets but I cannot find where I am meant to collect them from.

Any one know please?
Behind the sheep field by the storage shed
GeneralKaishi

Post by GeneralKaishi »

Can't find the tractor selling point. (Xb1)
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

GeneralKaishi wrote:Can't find the tractor selling point. (Xb1)
Its in your main farm. Also a customize point as well.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
Snowmexican

Post by Snowmexican »

Love the map I also have issues on numerous fields with the hired help not finishing their jobs so I just ignore it. Don't you know how f!@$ing busy I am Hans Blix! If an update is coming what would be really great is moving the train cars around so the big bin is at the front it's the most used and I can hardly see it maybe even a second 120000 bin on the train I honestly never use the small train cars.
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

yes there's a fix on the fields on the next update but it all takes time (to make sure you need no new save) I'm play the map on a ps4 and noteing all ai errors on fields and fixing as I go a long in ge

yep I love this map to lol
TURBOSNOOP

Post by TURBOSNOOP »

can't seen to open the gates,anybody having this issue.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

TURBOSNOOP wrote:can't seen to open the gates,anybody having this issue.
Nope no issues for me. get out of tractor press O (PS4) and the gates open
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:yes there's a fix on the fields on the next update but it all takes time (to make sure you need no new save) I'm play the map on a ps4 and noteing all ai errors on fields and fixing as I go a long in ge

yep I love this map to lol
Thanks Shoe! This has become my favorite map. If you are looking into issues on fields I would just like to make sure are aware of the issue that when plowing "new fields" the ground changes, but the taller dead grass texture does not go away. Just a note in case you weren't aware. Thanks again for all the hard work on this map. It's great! Very very well thought out. It plays much larger than it appears.

Thanks.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

RODHA wrote:That problem is very common. It happens almost on all maps. I usually don't bother with it and take over from where the worker messes up.

But if you want a permanent solution, get a plow set it to "allow create fields" and plow the problematic part of the field (the part which the worker messes up).

I didn't try that solution on my own but have seen it in a lot of threads like that.
It makes sense though, if you create the field on that part from scratch the worker should recognize it.
It doesn’t work at all... Tried Multiple times now.
It doesn’t work if you allow create fileds with plow and heck it doesn’t work even if you create an entire field out of a meadow.
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^^Agree I tried multiple times and it doesn't work.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

After cutting some (not all) trees down and grinding the stumps, I've found that there are small groups of leaves suspended in mid-air above where the tree was standing. It doesn't happen with all the trees I've removed, just 3 or 4 (out of roughly 20). I've tried restarting the console as well as starting a new save-game, and I get the same results.

This certainly isn't a major issue in my opinion, but more of a minor glitch.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
TURBOSNOOP

Post by TURBOSNOOP »

I have started a new game and I still can not open the gates up at the animals.it says open /close in the help window but it tell what button to push.
dlord

Post by dlord »

TURBOSNOOP wrote:I have started a new game and I still can not open the gates up at the animals.it says open /close in the help window but it tell what button to push.
I had that same problem when I started playing this map. I played it for a couple hours then went to the main menu and got back on the map I was then able to open all gates.
Xbox One
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Anybody try the flexi coil cultivator on this map am wondering would it make it through the gates
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .