Who dat who der ranch issues

Tazman1983

Who dat who der ranch issues

Post by Tazman1983 »

The map itself is fantastic, great views, nuggets found and working. Animals all doing great but i have found a major problem. So far i have bought 5 fields and a worker cannot complete a single one fully. Field 12 that you start with the worker misses out about 1/4 of the field when seeding. Hopefully someone can update this as I'm loving this map! :frown:
RODHA

Re: Who dat who der ranch issues

Post by RODHA »

That problem is very common. It happens almost on all maps. I usually don't bother with it and take over from where the worker messes up.

But if you want a permanent solution, get a plow set it to "allow create fields" and plow the problematic part of the field (the part which the worker messes up).

I didn't try that solution on my own but have seen it in a lot of threads like that.
It makes sense though, if you create the field on that part from scratch the worker should recognize it.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep same issue on the small field in American outback. I fixed it by doing what today said above and I'm pretty sure he questioned me on it at the time lol
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Brilliant map and love the ride around on the train.....The only thing that's missing and I don't know if it will be put on at a later date is the chopped straw mod??
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Thanks for the ideas guys but this didn't seem to make a difference. Will go over it a few times and see if there is any change :thumbsup:
ffmfd180

Post by ffmfd180 »

Besides field 12 which fields did you have problems with?
Xbox One player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote:Yep same issue on the small field in American outback. I fixed it by doing what today said above and I'm pretty sure he questioned me on it at the time lol
Does my name show up as "today" on your screen??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You simply refuse my existence and dare to question my questioning on your methods :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside, I really don't have any recollection of memory about questioning your methods, especially not this one :hmm: Did I really do that? If I did, that is a big shame on me :blushnew: On the other hand still haven't tried that method. So, I might be questioning your methods :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Goddamn auto correct lol.

I could be remembering it wrong but you didn't question it as such but just curious about it all.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ohhh, thats possible *thumbsup* I do that. It is an occupational hazard.

The only person I don't question his methods in any way must be Erwin55 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He is literally turning the game upside down to find all the hidden tips and tricks he can get.
I'm telling you, Giants should hire him as a tester.
PS5 / FS22
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

ffmfd180 wrote:Besides field 12 which fields did you have problems with?
6, 13, 14, 18 and 22 as those are the ones bought so far
jwtsn05

Post by jwtsn05 »

This isn't a gripe or complaint, just curious, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Does anyone know why the incinerator (in the sell menu) show it takes wood chips, manure, & slurry. I've only been able to get it to take bales; I.e. straw, grass, & hay. Mind you, I haven't tried manure, and/or slurry yet.
PS4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

From what you said, I understand that it doesn't accept wood chips right?

What kind of message did you get?
PS5 / FS22
jwtsn05

Post by jwtsn05 »

I didn't get a message. I did dump 22000l of wood chips in, after dumping about 3000l of grass in it. In separate occasions. Nothing, just sat there, and it wouldn't show me what the revenue was. So on the 3rd restart, I figure out it would only take bales.
PS4
markare

Post by markare »

Coding error that hasn't been picked up??

This warning appears with every seed type filling to the train
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I did load soybeans from there last night to the train and sold it without any issues. I'm on PS4.
Considering this and xb1 problems, PS4 seems to be the problem-free system for this map
PS5 / FS22