Skelton Map

Farmer man

Re: Skelton Map - Community Cancer Charity Map - Console Special - Videos Released

Post by Farmer man »

awesome been hard to keep track of all the post
Legaatti

Re: Skelton Map - Community Cancer Charity Map - Console Special - Videos Released

Post by Legaatti »

Hi farmers.Where can i download this awesome map??Cant wait to play it!
markare

Post by markare »

Nowhere yet until it gets released
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
markare

Post by markare »

Farmer man wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:27 pm I may have missed this but when ubthimk this map will be out for CONSOLE ROHDA
The thread title answers that question. Console special.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Legaatti

Post by Legaatti »

markare wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 pm Nowhere yet until it gets released
Ok..thx 4 answer!!
traveler87

Post by traveler87 »

Any update on this? Thanks
MappersParadise

Post by MappersParadise »

traveler87 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:53 pm Any update on this? Thanks
Hi...,,,we will be uploading in the next day or two and also just waiting on some approvals and some others things so until we receive those we cant give an accurate date... don't worry we will keep the post updated once a few more things are finalized then the excitement will begin....
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

After the first look videos I'm so excited about this map.
I knew it would be good but the videos revealed a map that exceeds all my expectations.
Thank you to everyone who is involved :hi:
PS5 / FS22
MappersParadise

Hello Everyone

Sadly i have had to make a decision after running into an issue. Don't worry the project is still live but during the setup and process of the project there was one situation i ended up missing and didn't notice until now.

This is in relation to the single mods which were for the Charities associated with Giants. Anyone who has uploaded to the modhub will be able to see what i mean but basically when you have uploaded a mod/map etc there is a small section which allows you the option to offer any rewards to charity. When you select the arrow you will see eight different charities in the list. Really nice option to have but once you choose one of the charities everything under that account will go to the charity you have selected. In order to have one model per charity the only way around this would mean i would have to setup 8 separate accounts.. I don't have emails that can cover this and i don't have the time to even try setting up that many nor do i want that many even if it is possible.

So the easy resolve to this situation is to just set up one account and list one of the Charities so all rewards for the prefab pack go to the one Charity... so to be respectful to the people who donated the models i just need to check if they are ok with this situation or would prefer to keep there model and maybe do something themselves.

Looking at the bright side of things and as rewards are very low for this category adding them together and donating them to one single charity would have more of an impact and hopefully all this may influence others to help some of the other charities over time...

Hope everyone understands as we are still very positive and excited with this project......

Greets

Blobby
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I hope the issue will resolve in no time.
The important thing is the donations finding the right spot.
Whenever the map is ready we will be downloading it :hi:
PS5 / FS22
MappersParadise

Hello

Ok so this week i have some time off so full concentration to get this map uploaded and finally released to you all.... not too many issues left so keep the faith lol

Mappers Paradise
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

MappersParadise wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:06 pm Hello

Ok so this week i have some time off so full concentration to get this map uploaded and finally released to you all.... not too many issues left so keep the faith lol

Mappers Paradise
It better have tacos.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
MappersParadise

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:17 pm

Mappers Paradise
It better have tacos.

You still haven't got your Taco's yet..... Welker map may have one as hungry people on there ;)
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

MappersParadise wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Mappers Paradise
It better have tacos.

You still haven't got your Taco's yet..... Welker map may have one as hungry people on there ;)
BulletBills new map is going to have a taco stand
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
benw11

Post by benw11 »

BulletBills new map is going to have a taco stand
Ah ok you are sorted then :)