Skelton Map

MappersParadise

Skelton Map

Post by MappersParadise »

All Modhub Awards, Donations or Sponsorship will be Donated to DUO, Department of Urology. Churchill Hospital, Oxfordshire to Support their department Facilities. Please Support this Project & Remember you can give to Charity without it Costing you you just have to Download the Map.

This Map is Dedicated to Anto and to the many others like Colin "WrinklyRule" and Rick "Rick the Baker" who have & have had to deal with Cancer and we Support His and Everyone's recovery and Our Thoughts for those who we lost

As Anto has wanted to do something to show a Thanks to the Doctors & Nurses who are looking after him this is All Our Way of chipping in so please join us and support this Project...

It will only cost you a Download so Please Help Us make this a success and help Spread the Word and Support this Charity Event.

Thanks Everyone

Just an update on how we are taking new objects donated by others and utilize them in order not to leave out Giants Charities out of this event so what we have done is made the mods as placeables and we need a total of 8... One model will go to each of Giants associated Charities and so far here is where we are at....

Giants Charities

1. German Cancer aid -

2. Red Cross - Dorset - Wall Pack

3. SOS Childrens Villages - Robbie - Animated Gate

4. World Hunger Aid - Robbie - Monument

5. Animal Welfare Germany - Frontier - Shed Static Pack

6. Doctors without Borders - FarmFarm - Fuel Tank

7. WWF - Inter fan - To Follow

8. Unicef -
Last edited by MappersParadise on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
belfastfarmer

Re: Community Cancer Charity Map

Post by belfastfarmer »

good luck with this hope it goes well *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

hope this goes well, glad to see something like this in the community
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

I feel like i missed something here. How can we help? Are you needing modders? Are you just letting community know you are making this? Is there a goal or just raising awareness? Is it in memory or for someone? And at bottom of list console compatable?, i feel dirty even asking but im sure it will be asked so we will get it out of way.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Princeguardian wrote:I feel like i missed something here. How can we help? Are you needing modders? Are you just letting community know you are making this? Is there a goal or just raising awareness? Is it in memory or for someone? And at bottom of list console compatable?, i feel dirty even asking but im sure it will be asked so we will get it out of way.
I feel the same way... I hope this goes well, but are you asking for help or are you just giving us updates? If you do want help, I'd be happy to help...
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
benw11

Post by benw11 »

belfastfarmer wrote:good luck with this hope it goes well *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
redglasses wrote:hope this goes well, glad to see something like this in the community
Thank you, We as a team thought it was a much needed thing to do in the community.

Princeguardian wrote:I feel like i missed something here. How can we help? Are you needing modders? Are you just letting community know you are making this? Is there a goal or just raising awareness? Is it in memory or for someone? And at bottom of list console compatable?, i feel dirty even asking but im sure it will be asked so we will get it out of way.
Smith Modding wrote:
I feel the same way... I hope this goes well, but are you asking for help or are you just giving us updates? If you do want help, I'd be happy to help...
Its a new map and we have other modders taking part of it with map objects etc, all rewards from downloads on the map and placeables go to charity, yes the map and placeables are on consoles.

If you would like to help with making stuff like map clutter for the map, we would gladly take it and use it on the map
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

What exactly do ya'll need?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
benw11

Post by benw11 »

Smith Modding wrote:What exactly do ya'll need?
We need old bits of scrap equipment etc from back in the old days.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Very cool idea.
FS 22 and loving it.
MappersParadise

Thanks Guys/Gals

If you want to see the full post just have a look here https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?t ... 27.new#new and you will see how much has been going on....

Remember all our maps are new so each map has a new farm/farms, bga's etc etc everytime so it's not the same old buildings etc been used over and over.... it's hard work and takes some serious work hours from the Team but we just hope that players feel it is all worth it.....

Please spread the word on your facebook/youtube/snapchat or whatever you use and link up to this project as it's time to give something back

Remember we are not after your money but just by you all downloading you are giving to the charity......

Thanks so Much and we really do appreciate your support
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I can provide inspirational pics of old equipment. All my RL stuff is old as heck.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
MappersParadise

FordFarmer97 wrote:I can provide inspirational pics of old equipment. All my RL stuff is old as heck.
That would be awesome!..... Thank you so much really appreciate it!
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Alright! I'll get on it
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
FordFarmer97

Re: Skelton Map - Community Cancer Charity Map

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Image John Deere 2440. (Late 70s model)
Image Gleaner F2. (Early 80s model)
Image Case 830-ish.
Can get some more if you want. I'll get implements later today.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
MappersParadise

Re: Skelton Map - Community Cancer Charity Map - Console Special

Just an update..... BGA