Skelton Map

RODHA

Re: Skelton Map - Community Cancer Charity Map - Console Special

Post by RODHA »

^^ ohh so there was somw sarcasm there?
Sorry, didn’t get the first time :smileynew: :hi:

Still if they wanted us to forget about the map, they wouldn’t post on this thread.
I mean, at least logically right?
PS5 / FS22
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

It would be nice if they could at least confirm if its still in the works or scrapped, looks like a great map.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

benw11 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:58 am Join us and lets push the charity mods one last time before the end of FS17 :smiley:, give them a download ..

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... 181&page=0
Whats the word on the Welker Update? Is this gonna be a FS19 thing?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:12 pm ^^ ohh so there was somw sarcasm there?
Sorry, didn’t get the first time :smileynew: :hi:

Still if they wanted us to forget about the map, they wouldn’t post on this thread.
I mean, at least logically right?
Sadly I think the map may be dead in the water , which is a shame it was for a good cause and looked like it would have been a nice map to play on , there have been several requests for updates , yet no recent replies :frown:
MappersParadise

Re: Skelton Map

Post by MappersParadise »

Hi Guys

As you should know the Skelton Map had a bit of a setback. We didn't want to give up on this project and started to build new models for it up to now but as our free time was and still is very slim due to real work we held back from showing any updates as we were very unsure if it was possible to complete the project for FS17 as the map is at around 80 percent complete so there was still a fair bit to do and also we didn't want to upset anyone any further.

Yes some of your comments are correct as if the project was dead the topic would of been locked but we were trying our best to sort it and also there was a lack of updating you. So to bring this up to date we don't feel this is possible for FS17 so sadly it is probably best to now to lock/delete the topic and put your minds at rest.
Guil

Re: Skelton Map

Post by Guil »

Thread locked. Please don't open new threads as there is nothing for discussion.