placeable root crops sale

AgPro Farms

Re: placeable root crops sale

Post by AgPro Farms »

Thanks for the info, Jimbob. I'll take a look at those spots this evening. Sounds like you may have your forage silo in about the same spot I do. I placed mine next to the tree at the cattle farm where the dirt path splits into 2 lanes. It fits perfectly between the paths to where I can dump from one path and fill on the other. Thanks again.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

I have the forage silo just over the way from the area between the dirt paths, next to the little shed GIANTS placed on the map. I considered where you have yours for the same logical reason but I wasn't sure if I'd want to join those fields or workers would get blocked by it?

My most recent GCV placeable conundrum was how to fit the Multipurpose Hall on the map. In the end I replaced the 3-bay shelter on the main farm with the rear drive-thru length aligned with the dirt path. Had to reduce the size of my 14&15 field but if you don't get that building on a perfectly level area you get bleed-through of the ground.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I have the multi-purpose hall at my main farm also. I'll pm you the link to my youtube video taking a brief tour of my operation if you would like.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

AgPro Farms wrote:I have the multi-purpose hall at my main farm also. I'll pm you the link to my youtube video taking a brief tour of my operation if you would like.

Yeah cool, that would be interesting. Most people seem to do GCV down but I've really enjoyed it and come back to it after getting bored of other maps. Almost at my 'end-game' for the map and been meaning to do a few vids for YT myself of how it all ended up.