Season Pass question

FordFarmer97

Season Pass question

Post by FordFarmer97 »

If I buy the Season Pass, does that count as preordering the Platinum Edition? If so, would I get the bonus MF 9030 sprayer? Thanks :hi:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
jenna_q

Re: Season Pass question

Post by jenna_q »

I doubt it. It says you have to pre order from the Giants store to get the bonus, which would mean it won't be available on consoles.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Given how much the game+season pass is that's pretty poor
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Is that true? I mean, I've bought the game as premium on PS4 which includes season pass. And as platinum expension is available for season pass, it means that in a way I've pre-ordered the platinum expension. So, I should be able to get the bonus. If that is not the case, I don't think it just or right :confusednew:
Lisertan wrote:The Platinum Edition is getting closer and so it's time to announce the Fact Sheet Friday - Platinum Edition.
Lisertan, could you please help us out with this issue? Thanks :hi:
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

As i said before consoles would get it or a different machine
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

FordFarmer97 wrote:If I buy the Season Pass, does that count as preordering the Platinum Edition? If so, would I get the bonus MF 9030 sprayer? Thanks :hi:
Hi,

it doesn't, as the MF 9030 is a Pre-Order bonus for people who buy the Platinum Edition on our website only. Sorry.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

And why don't you consider putting it on console as a separate add on to buy? Like the Valtra Cow edition.

As it is a bonus only for PC, this way we could get a chance to have it other than not having it at all.

Wouldn't that be possible?
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Lisertan wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:If I buy the Season Pass, does that count as preordering the Platinum Edition? If so, would I get the bonus MF 9030 sprayer? Thanks :hi:
Hi,

it doesn't, as the MF 9030 is a Pre-Order bonus for people who buy the Platinum Edition on our website only. Sorry.
Okay. Thanks Lisertan!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

This *censored* eggs.I dont even think a taco could make me feel better.Im going to have to see my cukoo dr.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
tuki24ia

Post by tuki24ia »

Any chance it will be released sometime later as a mod? It looks like a nice sprayer. My pre-order is thru steam since thats where I bought the game.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

now I'm quite upset, this was one of the things I was looking forward to the most out of this expansion, like stated above why dont you add it as a separate thing, that way season pass owners could get it, and people who dont have the season pass have the option to get it. I'm not one to say, oh we paid $45 for the season pass, cant you throw in a $2 toy as a reward??? But as of now thats how I feel...
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Giving it to people with the seasons pass kind of defeats the purpose of it being a preorder BONUS from ordering off of their site. The whole point is to preorder off their site. That's why it is a bonus.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yeah console players have gotten tractors and stuff that PC's didn't get, so maybe this is making up for it
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

^ Huh?! What did console players get that pc didnt?
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Cmon im waiting. What do consoles have that pc doesnt. I mean even if it was made by giants for consoles im sure there is a free mod floating out there that is the same thing. And as for the seqson pass not being the pre order then what do you call it. A season pass is a consumer giving you extra money up front so if in the chance you do come out with dlc then you have already paid for it. So the company already has the cash in hand before they do the job and now that the did the job they get to say yep we dud the job but since you decided to pay before the job and not after the job you dont get the product.