Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
canadafarms

Re: Season Pass question

Post by canadafarms »

^^Oh oh, this is starting to sound like the Hotel California.....you can check out any time you like but you just can never leave :lol:
PS4
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I'm going to post my opinion here, and while it is a bit off topic at first..I've read the posts here, and it seems to me that the argument is basically over this, in essence.
PC Players: You got a bunch of exactly reskinned tractors that no one cares about, and this new sprayer is a pre-order only bonus, but it is entirely new, but you don't get it, and that makes up for you getting a few paint jobs we didn't"
Console players: We deserve that new sprayer because we paid for a season pass. We are entitled to the same things you are. No fair
Just my honest opinion, but as a console player, if you guys want a few lousy paint jobs for the same old tractors in turn for a brand new vehicle, I would gladly make that trade. I preordered the game, and I never even downloaded the two skins I got as a bonues. They still sit in my library waiting to see a little bit of love, that will probably never come. While I think this argument is quite childish, I also would love to see an option to pre-order this expansion alone on PS4( Not the full game with expansion), just the same as you nice folks on PC can. I would gladly pay for it, Massey Sprayer or not. The presence of one single vehicle in an expansion will not, nor will it ever be, a selling point of a DLC for me. So you folks can sit here and argue about who should get what, and why you deserve a little bit more than the other, or whatever you please. I'll be sitting here farming away on my PS4 patiently waiting for the day the expansion releases, since it seems I may not get the option to preorder the standalone expansion( Unless It is available and i'm just not seeing it).
Thanks all, and happy farming-Deadeye
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

I agree, some reskined tractors or even one brand new machine will not entice me to buy the game or a DLC, and for the record I really couldn't care less about this bonus sprayer neither, but to me it's clearly a sales tactic.

And to Giants, just make it that all platforms get the same developer created content, that will stop all of this "why do they get it and we don't" nonsense, its bad enough with the mods, don't really need the developer adding to that. The ones who want it will buy it and the ones who don't wont. If a PC player wants a sprayer but not the DLC, I'm sure it's only a few clicks away, it may not be this exact same one but I think you can see where I am going with this....
Last edited by canadafarms on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS4
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Princeguardian wrote:^ touche to the both of you (yeah i can't spell that correctly on the phone). Thanks for the input and setting me straight.

Its good to see both of you on here, canadafarms its been too long.
No worries bud. Don't take any of that as ill will towards you or anything. There are a few things GIANTS deserves criticism for and should get called out. Not giving out free stuff is not one of them though.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

That really stinks that pc doesnt have season pass. Do other games on pc have it?
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

As i have always said... you either agree or you don't agree with Giants and the way they do things...and in the near future you can register you agreement or disagreement with you wallet... there are MANY new farm type sims on the horizon for both PC and console users...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

You can also be indifferent because it is really just a video game.