Any info on the xbox one x enhanced edition?

Rbk_3

Re: Any info on the xbox one x enhanced edition?

Post by Rbk_3 »

Nigelbilt wrote:Imagine it would, one is running on a mediocre machine and the other on a toaster.
But I mean in competitive multiplayer, so Pro players have the advantage.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

This may have already been answered and i can't find it, i have my X pre ordered, will there be an entire new FS version or will the enhancements already be in effect when i play on the X?
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

What enhancements?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I think he means frame rate or something Nigelbilt
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

Tazman1983 wrote:This may have already been answered and i can't find it, i have my X pre ordered, will there be an entire new FS version or will the enhancements already be in effect when i play on the X?
There will be an update just like there was for the PS4 Pro, the update will specific just for the XB1X.
XB1/PC
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Soles2023 wrote:
Tazman1983 wrote:This may have already been answered and i can't find it, i have my X pre ordered, will there be an entire new FS version or will the enhancements already be in effect when i play on the X?
There will be an update just like there was for the PS4 Pro, the update will specific just for the XB1X.

Thank you *thumbsup*
E.A.Farming

Post by E.A.Farming »

Hey guys, I was going to build a pc to play football manager then I found farm simulator, never played it but really want to! 😜.. the pc build was going to cost around £2000 k which is fine but Iv got other financial commitments at moment.. I dug my old unused Xbox 360 out. Played Fifa 2012 and thought terrible graphics then tried using my HDMI cable from the tv and wow what a impressive improvement..

Because my bro would also like to play farming sim as a joint co op operation he doesn’t have a pc as he prefers Xbox. Iv watched trailers of FS and seen YouTube videos on my 360 and the graphics look good.

I think I’d rather spend £250 on the Xbox one as apposed to £450 on the x1..

In terms of the game it’s self are there things I’d miss out on playing Xbox version as apposed to pc? Will the game still have all the same features? What about using an Xbox controller to play Farming sim 2019?

Any advice much appreciated 👍
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Yes..graphic wise..I have the 1x and one and the difference is staggering providing you have a 4K uhd tv to use it on if not then just the one
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I play on the original Xbox one and find it really good although I realise it would be graphically better on the S or X.

You still get a great selection of mods to play with although not as many as on the pc versions.

You could check out some YouTubeers who play on console, most use PS4 but the game play and mods are pretty identical. Mr Sealyp and JimBobPlaysGames do great videos, map reviews etc to watch.
E.A.Farming

Post by E.A.Farming »

Thanks guys.👍

Think I’ll spend £20 come payday and purchase either 2015/17 on the Xbox 360 just to see what the graphics are like.. I’d rather go with the pc version but can’t see my bro spending 1k just to team up with me on farm sim. He’s already got the Xbox one so I’ll just need to spend £250 getting a new Xbox would rather put it towards a pc as wanted to create a real life map.. this is something I can do over Christmas holidays if I’m not playing FS 24/7 lol 😜
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

My opinion is that everything depends on the game itself, in the good optimization of its manufacture the console is manufactured and ready to run but I still do not think there is a well optimized game, or even if they can be reflected more in FS, so that and other things are the ones that also depends on taking the game to Xbox X think look and look for video of this not only watch videos of critics that do not help them at all and are closed to blame Microssoft for that, 🤣🤣🤣
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: