General Questions (PS4 Farmer)

Attack Wave

Re: General Questions (PS4 Farmer)

Post by Attack Wave »

Cheers for the fast response.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

Are there any dedicated modders out there that do consoles? Only I'd happily donate 'x' amounts of thousands to them (retired).

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Attack Wave wrote:Are there any dedicated modders out there that do consoles? Only I'd happily donate 'x' amounts of thousands to them (retired).
There are several that seem very good at ensuring their content is available for consoles as well as PC, in so far as possible. Black sheep Modding stands out but there are a number others that go the extra mile to bring us console peasants new content. I was going to list some more but I'd end up leaving a lot out and that would be unfair. If you browse the mod hub on the GIANTS website the modder is named on each thumbnail so you can quickly get an idea of which guys are delivering the mods that are enhancing your FS17.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Attack Wave wrote:Are there any dedicated modders out there that do consoles? Only I'd happily donate 'x' amounts of thousands to them (retired).
Black Sheep Modding does some really great mods on console, if i was going to donate, Black Sheep would be my 1st choice
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

ace54858 wrote:
REDSTER-85 wrote:my input: your question 1. i personally would do manure before cultivation, after cultivator but before planting i use solid fertilizer or slurry, after planting i would use liquid fertilizer or slurry, i ALWAYS leave 1 fertilization for stage 1 growth for weeder being its cheapest not including manure/slurry because they require animals, then growth stage 2/3 liquid fertilizer
your question 2. pouring grass into bunker silo at biogas/cows will cause grass to become chaff
can make/get slurry without animals it just take's taking chaff to the bio plant to make and sell silage slurry is a bonus from doing so don't think get as much as do with having animals but it's take's time depending on how one sell's it if done with a belt system or by dumping it in bucket by bucket but does make for some good $$$.
true, but slurry from chaff takes time and money, money for making and transporting chaff, time for compacting and waiting for fermentation, but thru personal experience slurry is more reliable, FS15 PS3 1,000 cows for 6 days put out enough manure for 1 big field
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

can make/get slurry without animals it just take's taking chaff to the bio plant to make and sell silage slurry is a bonus from doing so don't think get as much as do with having animals but it's take's time depending on how one sell's it if done with a belt system or by dumping it in bucket by bucket but does make for some good $$$.[/quote]

true, but slurry from chaff takes time and money, money for making and transporting chaff, time for compacting and waiting for fermentation, but thru personal experience slurry is more reliable, FS15 PS3 1,000 cows for 6 days put out enough manure for 1 big field[/quote]

cow's cost money as well and aren't they 5,000 each? so 1,000 cow's would cost 5,000,000? would be cheaper with chaff as just cost of the harvester and seed cost, pig's work as well they produce slurry and manure.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

You can get digestate from putting any sort of bales into the hopper at the BGA too. I still only have a relatively modest amount of livestock (170ish cows and I keep pigs around the 210 mark) so they don't produce a whole lot of slurry. The digestate produced from my silage at the BGA typically easily covers all my corn. sunflower and beet fields and grass meadow when I can't use the weeder. Slurry from the animals would not keep up with this level of demand and I just use it as a buffer in case of no digestate. The animals produce more manure than I need for my 20ish greenhouses but when I started using the excess for fertiliser I found it depletes real quick.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

t0xic0m and bsm are really good console modders *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

One last question, do many people player on the servers via the PS4?

Only I tried joining 13 games last night and all of which I was 'denied', so I then created a game and no one joined :frown: :neutralnew: :sadnew: *thumbsdown*

Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Attack Wave wrote:One last question, do many people player on the servers via the PS4?

Only I tried joining 13 games last night and all of which I was 'denied', so I then created a game and no one joined :frown: :neutralnew: :sadnew: *thumbsdown*

Alright mate best thing to do is join a few community’s on ps! You get that a lot people asking for help then you join and denied no need for it!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi: