So which mods are crashing the game?

Patrick73

So which mods are crashing the game?

Post by Patrick73 »

Read quite a few reports on some of the new mods crashing the game especially on PS4 but no one has said which ones are thought to be doing it
eric21

Re: So which mods are crashing the game?

Post by eric21 »

Its more of an xbox problem, theres a few problems but most are xbox.

I have not had any problems with my ps4
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

eric21 wrote:Its more of an xbox problem, theres a few problems but most are xbox.

I have not had any problems with my ps4
My neither,I did read it was the latest ones which people downloaded on Friday,but not sure if it says on mod hub when they were released. Can’t see it being the BSM cultivator causing problems as none of there other stuff has caused any problems. Correction it does say when they were uploaded!
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

My xbox has no problem either
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Well, i had it once playing on that map with the huge fields, mustang valley. The game just stopped and i could not restart it. I deleted all mods, + reinstalled and it never happened since. But i'm not sure if the map was the problem. I try to avoid a little mods. But i have friends who stream and have all mods installed. And they never seem to have any prob at all. Ppl also warn me, that if you use mod maps, you should leave other mod maps off in the first selection, where you can activate on deactivate mods. Not sure if that is true though.
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
rikerdude

Post by rikerdude »

I found that it may be the new ones released last week. I’m on PS4.
I may have had issues with the updated hay/grass/tmr silo.
I reinstalled the game twice with both times crashing after about 10-20 minutes.
Now I’m about to try installing mods after a total uninstall. Which included deleting both th system and cloud saves. 300 hours on American Outback gone.
Playing on PS4
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

My fs hasnt crashed, but it has had a black screen flash really quick in the last to days, both days. But I'm not sure if it was because it was my xbox over heating or not....
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
novass

Post by novass »

wildflower wrote:Well, i had it once playing on that map with the huge fields, mustang valley. The game just stopped and i could not restart it. I deleted all mods, + reinstalled and it never happened since. But i'm not sure if the map was the problem. I try to avoid a little mods. But i have friends who stream and have all mods installed. And they never seem to have any prob at all. Ppl also warn me, that if you use mod maps, you should leave other mod maps off in the first selection, where you can activate on deactivate mods. Not sure if that is true though.
I to uncheck all maps except the one I'm playing on..which it won't allow you to uncheck the mod map your playing on.and uncheck all mods you won't be using..like all animal mods on logging only maps..it gelps me..take care...Chris