weight of the pickup rodeo

FarmingRemasterd

weight of the pickup rodeo

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

has anyone but me put the pickup rodeo on the scale in a map and found that i weighs only 950 pounds or kilograms, (there is no unit associated with the scale). the weight being that low is why the truck has a tendency to fly over any bump and you can hardly load anything in the back.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
FordFarmer97

Re: weight of the pickup rodeo

Post by FordFarmer97 »

That explains a lot
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Try the Mustang, then complain lol.

I wish we had the better pick up trucks like Gunning Gamer had, with light bars on top, and was a real Ford and had weight.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

also not being able to load something is due to its weak suspension
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
novass

Post by novass »

FarmingRemasterd wrote:has anyone but me put the pickup rodeo on the scale in a map and found that i weighs only 950 pounds or kilograms, (there is no unit associated with the scale). the weight being that low is why the truck has a tendency to fly over any bump and you can hardly load anything in the back.
I didn't do that but makes sense and all so why the Rodeo takes off like it has 4/56 rear gears..that pickup needs some serious help..now the weight needs fixing..thanks for the info.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

the scale is in KGs, i put the 650 weight on scale, scale showed 649, so its a bit off
i also tried using the 3-point hich trailer from BIG BUD DLC, the only thing the rodeo truck wants to do is wheelies with it
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

the vehicle weight and physics r imo one of the biggest short comings of this game.. i find that when i play other vehicle simulator games which i often do it is impossible to come back to this game.. its like going from something that handles similar to a real vehicle to something that is handles like a race car and very well may get blown over by the first strong gust of wind.. for me my return to the next edition of the game may very well depend on the implementation of something similar to the seasons mod and much better vehicle physics as the current ones leave a lot to be desired compared to every single vehicle based simulator game ive ever played
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
novass

Post by novass »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:the vehicle weight and physics r imo one of the biggest short comings of this game.. i find that when i play other vehicle simulator games which i often do it is impossible to come back to this game.. its like going from something that handles similar to a real vehicle to something that is handles like a race car and very well may get blown over by the first strong gust of wind.. for me my return to the next edition of the game may very well depend on the implementation of something similar to the seasons mod and much better vehicle physics as the current ones leave a lot to be desired compared to every single vehicle based simulator game ive ever played
me to..I'm looking at a few others.
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

The vehicle physics really are horrible to be honest.

Just recently on Lawfolds civilian traffic hit my fully loaded semi with 70k trailer and flung my trailer and semi over the hedgerow and the trailer was floating there high center.

Cars hitting your equipment pretty much guarantees you come to a dead stand still, or flung half way across the map.

I am sorry but I should be able to push your stupid little car. Also when I have my beacons on, the civilian traffic should act differently and not ram up my ass as close as they can get and cause me to get stuck to where I have to turn traffic off temporarily to undo what they did.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya those darn ai traffic drivers
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer