Keeping it in order

RODHA

Re: Keeping it in order

Post by RODHA »

redglasses wrote:I'll have to try this, only problem is parking it all again...
That... might pose a problem :hmm:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im exactly like this, ill pair tractors to a combine and/or semi with trailer, but ill do it with when i have the tractors i want/need, i did it on fs15, ill be sure to do it on fs17, but as for equipment wise, im organized, planting, Cultivators and seeders and fertilizers, solid and liquid, as for slurry and manure, i bought a special garage for the holmer pack at the pig pasture, i have my harvesters in one open garage, i have baling stuff in the other, call me a neat freak, but atleast i dont spend hours and hours looking for something.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I've been playing like you for almost a year but guess what? I ditched it :biggrin2:
Keeping everything nice and tidy is really good. But leaving everything all over the place is much more fun :lol:
I don't mean that I just leave every machine and equipment where it was last used. Not that much.
But I don't bother to park them on their designated places anymore. I just find a roof and put them under it.
And yes, when I need something, I first start to think where it would be and if I don't remember I just jump into a tractor and look out for it :biggrin2:
As there are only a couple of place that it can be, the search won't take too long and makes me enjoy a bit more.
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:I've been playing like you for almost a year but guess what? I ditched it :biggrin2:
Keeping everything nice and tidy is really good. But leaving everything all over the place is much more fun :lol:
I don't mean that I just leave every machine and equipment where it was last used. Not that much.
But I don't bother to park them on their designated places anymore. I just find a roof and put them under it.
And yes, when I need something, I first start to think where it would be and if I don't remember I just jump into a tractor and look out for it :biggrin2:
As there are only a couple of place that it can be, the search won't take too long and makes me enjoy a bit more.
Lol, i see where your coming from, some of my stuff is dirty, but if it gets to the point where i can't see who made it, or what color it is, ill wash it, but in the end its all fun.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I just use the map that shows crops etc to find the tractor or implement that I need.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It is not fun Guil :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

BigC92 wrote:Im exactly like this, ill pair tractors to a combine and/or semi with trailer, but ill do it with when i have the tractors i want/need, i did it on fs15, ill be sure to do it on fs17, but as for equipment wise, im organized, planting, Cultivators and seeders and fertilizers, solid and liquid, as for slurry and manure, i bought a special garage for the holmer pack at the pig pasture, i have my harvesters in one open garage, i have baling stuff in the other, call me a neat freak, but atleast i dont spend hours and hours looking for something.
yep on thornton all my stuff has a spot, tractors in one shed, mowers and baler, harvesters, the beet harvester in its own shed. Field working implements in on shed, then cow feeding stuff across the yard *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

redglasses wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Im exactly like this, ill pair tractors to a combine and/or semi with trailer, but ill do it with when i have the tractors i want/need, i did it on fs15, ill be sure to do it on fs17, but as for equipment wise, im organized, planting, Cultivators and seeders and fertilizers, solid and liquid, as for slurry and manure, i bought a special garage for the holmer pack at the pig pasture, i have my harvesters in one open garage, i have baling stuff in the other, call me a neat freak, but atleast i dont spend hours and hours looking for something.
yep on thornton all my stuff has a spot, tractors in one shed, mowers and baler, harvesters, the beet harvester in its own shed. Field working implements in on shed, then cow feeding stuff across the yard *thumbsup*
Exactly, like the feeding equipment for cows, i have the manure fork for manure and to put silage in the mixer wagon, the big PeeCon trailer, when you have just about 200 cows, the ingame mixers are a joke, i have the CoTec bale grabber, i have the NH telehandler, all that kinda stuff, so im not running around trying to find what i need, ik where everything is at, when i need it.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

RODHA wrote:
redglasses wrote:I'll have to try this, only problem is parking it all again...
That... might pose a problem :hmm:
Enormous pain in the butt, yes. I started to only worry about the equipment that was first in the list and last in the list. If I jumped out of a tractor and pushed left on the D-pad I would go to the last; push right and go to the first. Middle was whatever. It also got me to significantly cut down on the equipment that I owned.
Playing on PC