Allis Chalmers

baltic1284

Allis Chalmers

Post by baltic1284 »

I found a bunch of Allis Chalmers from the old Old Iron mods the person has given permission to change and release as players wanted. SO I got to thinking I wanna make changes and add to theme make theme like the MF pack that was released for the contest but do it for the AC fans and not some contest. But alas I need help I was wondering who here would like to help in this endeavor I do have multiplayer for testing and such if the team develops and players decide to help. I have already made some good ideas to add and saw things that need improving so far the AC mods are the 4W 305 two 8000 series tractors one two wheel and the other four wheel drive and a 1300 cultivator. Sorry for long read if your interested let me now also there will add ons and clean up of interior of the models themselves ass we add things and options for the tractors needs some work there.

would like to add the

4W 220 and the 8550 to the 4W 305
Make one of the 8000 the 6000 series ranging from the 6060 to the 6140 line will include 6060, 6070, 6070, 6080, last 6140 last of the 6000 built before Deutz took over. Along this a FL option for loader work wheel options Two Wheel drive Four Wheel drive and wide tires also Twin wheels back.
8000 make this have Two wheel drive and Four Wheel drive which goes from 8010 to the 8070 would like to correct the Engine options to there proper PTO value.

Part 2
Add the 2000 series plow going from the 3 bottom to the 8 bottom plow in one mod for space saving purposes if possible.
Add Allis Chalmers 2000 Cultivators ranging from 26ft wide (8m) 2600, the 2300 20ft (6m) and the 2100 10ft (3m)
Add Allis Chalmers Rippers ranging from 1200 10ft(3m), 1300 24ft(7.3m) and the 1350 45ft (13.7m) (1300 already in the pack just need make it like the subsoil as this line will be like that)
Add Allis Chalmers Planters from 300 series 4 row to 8 row with 35 inch spacing and the 600 4 to 8 row 35inch spacing all platers will be able to plant all crops except sugar cane.

Part 3
Gleaner fix the Gleaner heads spacing issues and the Deutz Allis R50 series combine.
Add New Idea 486 Round Baler
Add New Idea 551 Square Baler
Add New Idea 400 Rake/Tedder (will make Grass into hay apon use or merging the rows)
Add New Idea 3709 Manure Spreader 195 bushels (6872l) and the 3632 390bu (13743l)
Add New Idea 110 Solid Application system
FordFarmer97

Re: Allis Chalmers

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I assume this is PC only, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Is it console compatible? :hi:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

It will be Console Compatible once I figure out how to do it I do not have the game for console so I cant test it right now, but if someone that does have it wants to help and join no problem there. I am not like others and make one over the other I just have no means right now to test it for console yet so I do not now if it is at this moment and or time. It just a lot of work right now for just me so I need help so decided to ask to see of others want to help me on it.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

You don't have to have the game on console to test it, you just have to have no outside scripts. You submit it to Giants for console testing, and if it passes it shows up on the console ModHub
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

nothing personal to Giants but I always test my work before theme there still lots to do just looking for help at this point. In short yes uit will be for console and no there wont be outside scibts for the mod at this point maybe in the future don't now at this point.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

As far as I know, there's no way to use the mod on console outside of being uploaded to the console ModHub. Thanks Baltic *thumbsup*
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

No prob man just need pull the team together at this point lol
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ *thumbsup*
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

FordFarmer97 wrote:As far as I know, there's no way to use the mod on console outside of being uploaded to the console ModHub. Thanks Baltic *thumbsup*
Correct. No way. As far as I know only giants can test console mods on the actual consoles.
But I hope you would be able to finish this complex project :hi: I wish the best for you baltic :hi:
PS5 / FS22
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Just me at this point and time still doing research to make the tractors I need videos and such. If I got help it go faster but ehh not everyone wants too. and it is complicated why I did in parts still working on part one got the 200 to finally work today properly and the gauges in they aren't the best but better than not having any the 4w still needs lots of work and the 8000 still looking on how to change numbers and power ratios and add the FL option for it.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Man I really hope not, Allis-Chalmers would be great.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
lwmn363

Post by lwmn363 »

This idea is sweet! The 8000 series in 2wd and some of the larger tools would be a great addition to my farm! I have the MF pack now and do as much work with them as I can as I'm a classic tractor kinda guy. We have some fairly decent sized farms here in SE Ohio but you don't see a lot of newer tractors like in FS especially with a bunch of the European models like that's in the game. So more classics would make the simulator experience more enjoyable!!
Playing on XBone
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

It is going to be a licensing problem. Now granted it will depend on just what exactly AGCO is allowing since they are the current owners of what used to be AGCO Allis and Allis Chalmers. So given current understanding of the rules Giants has to follow set by PS/Xbox it is not going to happen, but I guess there is a slim chance if Giants talked with their AGCO rep.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
lwmn363

Post by lwmn363 »

FordFarmer97 wrote:Man I really hope not, Allis-Chalmers would be great.
So would Ford right!
Playing on XBone
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ You have no idea how much I want it. :lol:
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.