saved game wont load?

Kieran583

saved game wont load?

Post by Kieran583 »

hey guys my saved game of the west coast map wont load properly, it basically gets through to where the birds start chirping then just continues to load. here is the log. could you point out what looks wrong and maybe a way to fix it. it worked fine for me yesterday
thanks kieran
Attachments
log.txt
(16.95 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Trucker and farmer for life *thumbsup*
Just joined the PC fraternity :gamer:
BulletBill

Re: saved game wont load?

Post by BulletBill »

Your Krone Ultima baler mod is no good it's causing a .lua crash. Try removing that mod and trying again.
Kieran583

Post by Kieran583 »

ok did that and it loaded fine. why would it be playing up, it had been fine up till now?

p.s forgot to say great map, just absolutely amazing. thanks alot Bill :biggrin2:
sorry to hear about your dad, kia kaha my friend. it means "be strong" in my native language
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Thank you. My father is getting his strength back slowly.

I'm not sure why the Krone Ultima does that. It's not the first time I've heard people having problems with that baler mod.

Best ask BM Modding who made it and released it, perhaps they have a better idea why its doing that. I know back in Fs15 it ran like a dream so must be something to do with getting it to work in Fs17.
*TurboStar*

Post by *TurboStar* »

I suggest you to activate the UltimaFix by RM (http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mo ... tle=fs2017) and also use the extension (https://www.modding-welt.com/downloads/ ... weiterung/) to solve lua problem.
Kieran583

Post by Kieran583 »

Na just grass. Why do you wrap straw? An easier solution is the Kuhn bale/wrapper and the auto unload mod as well. It ends up working faster