Horsch AgroVation DLC

Mattharv

Re: Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by Mattharv »

Question where do I sell silage to turn I to turn into digestate
markare

Post by markare »

Look for BGA on the map. There is a silo king located there. Deposit your silage into it and let it process.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

Anyone know if the big bud fits on this map it has alot of small Gates
Jake2050

Post by Jake2050 »

I think it will be pretty tight for a big bud as I had the case quadtrac and the seedhawk toolbar and it was hard to fit through some gate and took quite awhile to get it through.
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

I seriously can't find a silage sell point or bale sellpoint
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He has a hatred against console users for some reasons
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

Any idea on the silage sell point
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

you know what I wish the horsch dlc would have been a actual dlc and and not a mod download
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 pm He has a hatred against console users for some reasons
Not sure how you managed to string that nonsense theory together. I have a hatred for overpriced, underpowered rip offs.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

So totally want to buy a tower and listen to some Kriss Cross. I better get my computer rooms going for the kids. They made these really neat laptops that work great for work but I'm not going to use them because they can't play Doom.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Nigelbilt wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 am I have a hatred for overpriced, underpowered rip offs.
In November I paid £300 for a PS4 Pro including 2 brand new game titles and a controller. Earlier last year I paid close to that amount each for a CPU, GPU & motherboard for my PC. Yes, a PC is far, far more capable but in terms of bang for buck consoles are by no means a rip off. The machines themselves are actually kind of loss leaders with the manufacturers hoping to make the money down the road off games, subscriptions and peripherals.

We get that you don't like consoles, and that personal preference is fair enough, but you don't have to keep peddling the same nonsense statements on here trying to justify your opinion.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^^ I agree, it's annoying. We get it, you don't like consoles. Just because you have a PC doesn't mean you should shove it in people's faces... as a PC player I kind of want a console so I could play with more of my friends.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

FarmerJimbob wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 pm
Nigelbilt wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 am I have a hatred for overpriced, underpowered rip offs.
In November I paid £300 for a PS4 Pro including 2 brand new game titles and a controller. Earlier last year I paid close to that amount each for a CPU, GPU & motherboard for my PC. Yes, a PC is far, far more capable but in terms of bang for buck consoles are by no means a rip off. The machines themselves are actually kind of loss leaders with the manufacturers hoping to make the money down the road off games, subscriptions and peripherals.

We get that you don't like consoles, and that personal preference is fair enough, but you don't have to keep peddling the same nonsense statements on here trying to justify your opinion.

Ya, you are right. I should just accept nonsense like I have a “hatred” for console users. :/

I don’t need to justify any opinion. It’s not an opinion. It’s fact. I also have no problem with console kiddies trying to justify that consoles are actually anything resembling good. I am not going to attack your person over it. Console users seem to take an negative comment about consoles as a personal slight. It’s weird man.

And Smith, when you say anything is annoying, that’s just irony.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

What's going on here..
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
markare

Post by markare »

Nigelbilt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:04 pm
FarmerJimbob wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Ya, you are right. I should just accept nonsense like I have a “hatred” for console users. :/

I don’t need to justify any opinion. It’s not an opinion. It’s fact. I also have no problem with console kiddies trying to justify that consoles are actually anything resembling good . I am not going to attack your person over it. Console users seem to take an negative comment about consoles as a personal slight. It’s weird man.

And Smith, when you say anything is annoying, that’s just irony.
Yes you are entitled to your opinion.
The part in bold I have discussed this before. Consoles are a way of playing games. Fact. New generation consoles can do pretty much everything that a pc can do
Internet browsing... Check
Listen to music.... Check.
Instal apps.... Check
YouTube... Check
Spotify.... Check
Verbal communication.... Check
Play games.... Check

Only thing a console can't do that you need a PC for is the ability to mod a game.

So tell me how consoles aren't any good.

Also you say you should accept nonsense that you hate consoles.... You slate a console at any chance you get. If you don't like consoles that's fair enough but don't keep stating it.

There are people that don't like pc gaming. You don't see them post it at every opportunity.

Now to harder facts... Lis has posted about the next release. Specs for PC if you have problems running fs17 chances are you will need an upgrade for fs19
When fs21 comes around you will need a further upgrade. Money money money.. Consoles will still run it with the hardware they have.
One time investment. The £300 console costs you that. Flat price. Chances are a game is attached and other peripherals like extra controller, free subscriptions, headset, more than one game. Now a pc can cost anywhere between £400 and £2500 to enable you to play games. The higher price obviously for the best looking graphics available. When a new game is released the specs change. You need to upgrade your pc. So to u buy the £400 pc to run a game. Nect rendition you need to upgrade. £100 for graphics. £100 for ram. £100 for processor. Consoles are STILL playing the new games with no needed upgrade. But yep consoles are no good. *eyeroll*
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress