Horsch AgroVation DLC

TacoFarmer

Re: Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by TacoFarmer »

Anybody actually compare the bigger base game Challengers to snake version to the Horsch 3m versions? The tracks are the same on them all. The 3m has a wider wheelbase.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Zflugum

Post by Zflugum »

Read back a few pages and didn't see it but why does all the equipment take up so many slots it's not worth downloading to me when everything takes 20-30+ slots and what's the difference between the horsch challengers and the already in game challengers
BARNYwithaGUN

Post by BARNYwithaGUN »

I'd like know too they look the same other than narrow tracks on the 700.
Im really enjoying the horsch map and equipment so far worth every bit of space for me
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Look at Big Duds and the Platinum DLCs equipment slots. The seed tender only uses 1 slot if you sell the dinky trailer and keep just the box,same with the shuttle.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Zflugum

Post by Zflugum »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:44 pm Look at Big Duds and the Platinum DLCs equipment slots. The seed tender only uses 1 slot if you sell the dinky trailer and keep just the box,same with the shuttle.
I don't have either of those dlcs I'm cheap lol the seed tender is the only thing I've got from it and selling the trailer didn't work out for me it started glitching just an example though the horsch sprayer is 43 slots and only beats out the new Holland in top speed I don't see how that's worth it but that just my opinion
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I dont get it either. Its a mystery.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Guil

Post by Guil »

I believe it's the quality of the horsch detail that uses so many slots.
Joeb33

Post by Joeb33 »

Here is my question what all do you have bought to be low on slots? I have a good amount of equipment and still have of 350 slots left
Xbox user
Zflugum

Post by Zflugum »

Guil wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:13 pm I believe it's the quality of the horsch detail that uses so many slots.
Ah that'd make sense
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I have 479
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Zflugum

Post by Zflugum »

Joeb33 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:54 pm Here is my question what all do you have bought to be low on slots? I have a good amount of equipment and still have of 350 slots left
Nothing yet just starting a new game on tvtof and I'm at about 800 with just a few machines but on goldcrest I was at almost 300 and it was starting to get a little laggy so I sold some stuff if I woulda bought horsch stuff instead of what I had I easily could have used up the rest of those slots
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

I hope this map isnt a finished product. I love the looks of the map, looks very realistic, in that aspect of it being a research farm, but the Dairy Barns have no milking parlor, or the auto milker that Giants has with their standard maps. Plus the 2nd Dairy Barn the closest to the grain bins, has no feeding trough or water trough. I hope they have plans to update the map, as Id like to play on it, but those things missing turn me off to playing on it. Outside of those things, its 1 of the more realistic maps out that Ive seen.
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

I was showing someone this game.
We ended up looking up this map.
I saved the screenshots from Google Maps.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

:frown: :confusednew: :lol: :hmm: I deleted TWC coast for this map and this map is not my liking but ill go with it because i also deleted the TWC save
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
#Joe2015

Post by #Joe2015 »

Case1370 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:46 am I hope this map isnt a finished product. I love the looks of the map, looks very realistic, in that aspect of it being a research farm, but the Dairy Barns have no milking parlor, or the auto milker that Giants has with their standard maps. Plus the 2nd Dairy Barn the closest to the grain bins, has no feeding trough or water trough. I hope they have plans to update the map, as Id like to play on it, but those things missing turn me off to playing on it. Outside of those things, its 1 of the more realistic maps out that Ive seen.
I haven't noticed the missing troughs in the 2nd barn, didnt really look that close. But probably wants happens is, you fill the 1st barn and that fills the 2nd barn, definitely not realistic. And I agree on the parlor part, if you look at the actual real map, there is a parlor between the 2 barns. The main reason I started this map was for the "real" dairy look alike. The barns are what dairy barns should look like, not just a field with a barn and random milking robot
PC/Clover Creek/Parker’s Prairie