Horsch AgroVation DLC

Matt26

Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by Matt26 »

Mike3650

Re: Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by Mike3650 »

Exclusive HORSCH expansion for the agricultural simulator appears at Agritechnica

Following his long-term partnership with GIANTS, HORSCH has decided to develop an exclusive partnership with the innovative game developer, the 2017 agricultural simulator. The collaboration has resulted in a project that has been so complex and future-proof. The HORSCH Agrovation extension.

Owners of the agricultural simulator can thus play on the original 3.000 ha farm Agrovation of HORSCH in the Czech Knezmost (near Prague). The map was created as part of a competition that the modding team VertexDezign won. But not only the map will be a highlight of the expansion. All HORSCH machines of the company (including unmarketable single pieces and prototypes) find their way into the game. The effort and level of detail for this project are so high that the expansion will be further developed for future versions of the game.

For HORSCH itself the project is much more than a game. It is the bridge between applications in the virtual world and real benefits! In the first approach, HORSCH will work with the Mod Pack to train its own employees on its operations in order, for example, to further improve the transport routes and to optimize the logistics between the fields and the operating stations. But even new employees are able to learn much more quickly how agricultural processes are in operation. As the next step, real GPS data from the tractors and the HORSCH technology will be imported into the game in order to simulate in the future, for example, how plant development develops at different sowing times. Players are thus approaching even closer to real farming than is currently the case.

The best comes last. Everyone can get the exclusive HORSCH extension free of charge at the Agritechnica in the HORSCH shop. It is available in a limited quantity at the fair. For people who do not make it to the fair, 2018 will be able to get the extension via a download.

cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

PC only I assume.. ?

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yeah its a special edition and the map is from the mod contest
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

Translated from their FB page:
XB1/PC
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Horsch *censored* eggs anyways.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

With permission giants could take away some of the scripts and let the ps4/Xbox people have it also but won't...I like the game I really do and modders here are great. But the mods are what make it a good game, giants have let me down and I don't think, unless awesome changes are made, will I buy fs2019
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

That hurts because I was looking forward to playing it when I watched the planning vids . I thought is was going to be on consoles . :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :shock:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Or.....consoles are just useless ingeneral. You all knowingly purchased a game that you knew was limited by the inherent limitations of the platform. GIANTS already makes sacrifices to the series so it can be on consoles, but that's not good enough? You all want more? Consoles are what's holding back this series.

If you want all the benefits of the PC version, get a PC.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Nigelbilt wrote:Or.....consoles are just useless ingeneral. You all knowingly purchased a game that you knew was limited by the inherent limitations of the platform. GIANTS already makes sacrifices to the series so it can be on consoles, but that's not good enough? You all want more? Consoles are what's holding back this series.

Yes, but with console, we wont get virus ridden files from some other site...
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Are you being serious?
empato

Post by empato »

Nigelbilt wrote:Or.....consoles are just useless ingeneral. You all knowingly purchased a game that you knew was limited by the inherent limitations of the platform. GIANTS already makes sacrifices to the series so it can be on consoles, but that's not good enough? You all want more? Consoles are what's holding back this series.

That is so right!!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This was the most illiterate comment I've ever seen in this forum so far.
You have no authentic knowledge or information on anything that is going on but you still have an opinion.
Amazing.
Last edited by RODHA on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes, i mean, PC are the best, but the down side is that if a friend sends you to s website for a mod to download, you find out that it has a lot of viruses, then you have to wipe your PC clean, yes i know that theres antivirus out there that dont make you have to do that, but it cost you an arm and a leg to get it. Thats the only downside to PC. Besides PlayStation has alot of great games.