Horsch AgroVation DLC

FarmerJimbob

Re: Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Nigelbilt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:04 pm Ya, you are right. I should just accept nonsense like I have a “hatred” for console users. :/

I don’t need to justify any opinion. It’s not an opinion. It’s fact. I also have no problem with console kiddies trying to justify that consoles are actually anything resembling good. I am not going to attack your person over it. Console users seem to take an negative comment about consoles as a personal slight. It’s weird man.
So you don't have to accept nonsense statements but the rest of us should? Your comments about consoles are not fact at all - they are opinion. You are entitled to that opinion but don't try and pass it off as fact.

I accept that consoles will never be as capable as PCs but until the PS5 comes out I know that I can flick a switch on my PS4 and get into a game in seconds that will be an accurate representation of what is advertised. I won't have to upgrade the machine or tweak any files or settings to get it to resemble what the publisher claims the game can look like. It may not look as good as the equivalent PC version but the developers will have had to work damn hard making it as good as they can for the hardware capabilities that don't change and are the same for everyone. Experience a game like the Uncharted series in 4K with an open mind and tell me thats not worth £300 of hardware of anyone's money.

By the way, describing console users as 'kiddies' might be where people take personal offence to your comments. Just saying.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Everything needs take a chill pill please. Warnings and/or bans will follow if this gets out of hand.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Clam down everyone. No reason to insult each other hu?
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Man, console users seem to be angry people. This isn’t even about consoles, why are you taking this personally?

Let me try to explain this again because comprehension is not happening at the moment.

1. I do not have a “hatred” for console users. What you use/buy/like etc bares no relevance on you as a person.

2. I do in fact have a “hatred” for overpriced, underpowered rip offs which are what consoles are. So I do hate consoles. Not users, inanimate objects.

This is obviously in reply to a comment about me hating console users, that’s it.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Why can't you just chill? We get it you don't like consoles lets just leave it at that my peeps
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

I am the only one that is chill. Forget about consoles, I am clarifying I don’t have a “hatred” for console users.

There is zero reason to get upset about this.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Nigelbilt wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:04 pm

Ya, you are right. I should just accept nonsense like I have a “hatred” for console users. :/

I don’t need to justify any opinion. It’s not an opinion. It’s fact. I also have no problem with console kiddies trying to justify that consoles are actually anything resembling good. I am not going to attack your person over it. Console users seem to take an negative comment about consoles as a personal slight. It’s weird man.

Yet, you call us names. "Console kiddies", well you can take that comment and stuff it.

Another name to add to my Farming Idiots list
PS4 Farmer
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

I mean statistically the odds are the average console users on theses forums are not an adult so if that insults you I don’t know what to tell you. It’s not calling you a name when I am being literal. Calling me an *$#%§* didn’t really help your rebuttal at all.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Except you live in a dated reality of twenty years ago. Did you order all the parts off Computer Shopper and make a sweet gaming rig?
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

No bought an i5 dell desktop with integrated intel graphics from Bestbuy for like 250 maybe. Then bought a 1050ti for like a hundred and something.
Jethrofarmer17

Post by Jethrofarmer17 »

This has nothing to do with the topic so drop it or put up a post that says can't get along with other people
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I'm locking this thread since the discussion has nothing to do with the original topic anymore.

If you want to ask questions, make suggestions about the Horsch DLC, then please use the official thread: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=120109

For any other discussions not related to the Horsch DLC please check if there is already a topic in one of the sections or create a new topic in the appropriate section.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules