Horsch AgroVation DLC

redglasses

Re: Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by redglasses »

so... to sum it up in one post...
There is a dlc coming out for free to people who go to an event. People are natural and asked if they can have it on the device of their choice. No one had answer, the farmer who's mad for no reason came along, said two of the devices said they were ruining the game. A giants employee came along, told him to stop and said it aint coming to consoles right away, and he said it might come later. They updated the pack and dropped a video. And now I want the pack even more
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

This has been more of an AggraVation DLC. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

redglasses wrote:so... to sum it up in one post...
There is a dlc coming out for free to people who go to an event. People are natural and asked if they can have it on the device of their choice. No one had answer, the farmer who's mad for no reason came along, said two of the devices said they were ruining the game. A giants employee came along, told him to stop and said it aint coming to consoles right away, and he said it might come later. They updated the pack and dropped a video. And now I want the pack even more
I'll agree 100% with your post...console people getting upset(I'm one of them) PC people blaming us and yes I just saw the video and it looks awesome! I really like the seeder with the grain cart that attaches to the truck and you can fill the seeder...fingers crossed I guess we still get it...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
empato

Post by empato »

This DLC is done from Horsch for interal educational use. That of course will be done on PC, and not on console. it`s only a nice gesture of Horsch to release it to the community. But making it for console was never really intended.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FordFarmer97 wrote:This has been more of an AggraVation DLC. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Should be the Poopavation DLC.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I'm jsut suprised giants would partner with them if they had 0 plans of getting it to all platforms. The pack looks awesome too which makes it hurt more
My Discord
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

redglasses wrote:I'm jsut suprised giants would partner with them if they had 0 plans of getting it to all platforms. The pack looks awesome too which makes it hurt more
As has already been mentioned in this thread 'the mods' where made for marketing and training purposes for use by Horsch.

At some point it has been decided to release them to us which they don't have to but is very nice of them to do so and it looks like it is going to be free from what they said.

Also Giants are looking to get them on console as well.
Stegei wrote:We will see what we can do to make it available on consoles as well. The map might probably be released as a mod as it is not using any scripts (although other blockers might exist that I'm not aware of yet). Also we're thinking about releasing the vehicles as a DLC on consoles, which does allow us to use the scripts they're using. But it still needs to be decided on our side, and it needs to be discussed with Focus and Horsch, especially since this Horsch pack has primarily been developed as a marketing and training tool for Horsch.
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

I can't wait to have a go with this DLC, it has quite a few tools that look like they will be useful to me.

It is a real shame though, to see how rude console users are being on Giants Facebook page about this.
They need to understand that it is a 3rd party add on and not Giants choice to make it PC only.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

for that reason, I reassured myself apart I understood that not everything has to be for consoles just crush the fingers so that you can eat something thanks mike3650 for the inf
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Mike3650 wrote:
redglasses wrote:I'm jsut suprised giants would partner with them if they had 0 plans of getting it to all platforms. The pack looks awesome too which makes it hurt more
As has already been mentioned in this thread 'the mods' where made for marketing and training purposes for use by Horsch.

At some point it has been decided to release them to us which they don't have to but is very nice of them to do so and it looks like it is going to be free from what they said.

Also Giants are looking to get them on console as well.
Stegei wrote:We will see what we can do to make it available on consoles as well. The map might probably be released as a mod as it is not using any scripts (although other blockers might exist that I'm not aware of yet). Also we're thinking about releasing the vehicles as a DLC on consoles, which does allow us to use the scripts they're using. But it still needs to be decided on our side, and it needs to be discussed with Focus and Horsch, especially since this Horsch pack has primarily been developed as a marketing and training tool for Horsch.
ok some one that can clear it up, maybe you should post this on the face book too *thumbsup*
My Discord
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Link for vehicle pack

Link for map.

Here is the download links for anyone who hasn't seen them yet!

Really cool pack, the prototype tools are fun to play with, and 3m wide Challengers are a neat touch for if you want to try controled traffic style farming.

Edit don_apple: Links removed, because according to Board rules links to direct downloads sites are prohibited here. Please verify with Giants if it is OK to upload the DLC to other sitess
Last edited by don_apple on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links to 3rd party download site for Horsch DLC.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

BullFarmer wrote:Link for vehicle pack

Link for map.

Here is the download links for anyone who hasn't seen them yet!

Really cool pack, the prototype tools are fun to play with, and 3m wide Challengers are a neat touch for if you want to try controled traffic style farming.

Edit don_apple: Links removed, because according to Board rules links to direct downloads sites are prohibited here. Please verify with Giants if it is OK to upload the DLC to other sitess
So that was an pirate download? If so I will wait for official download!
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

There are links around on facebook groups with downloads to the map and the equipment, as well as links to the download portal on Giants website and a code to use to obtain the DLC. Is this now the official release or is this a pirated copy released early?
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Yeah, someone also posted some links above. I hope that is not the case.
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Frithgar wrote:There are links around on facebook groups with downloads to the map and the equipment, as well as links to the download portal on Giants website and a code to use to obtain the DLC. Is this now the official release or is this a pirated copy released early?
If you want to be sure, use the code and our website. That's a secure one. We can't promise that external DL links are "clean", you never know what you get. But using a code and downloading it from our website will be fine.

Keep in mind: This is a PC only version (for now). No promises that this will change in the future, but we are looking into this.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon