Horsch AgroVation DLC

Azfoor

Re: Horsch AgroVation DLC

Post by Azfoor »

Lisertan wrote:
Frithgar wrote:There are links around on facebook groups with downloads to the map and the equipment, as well as links to the download portal on Giants website and a code to use to obtain the DLC. Is this now the official release or is this a pirated copy released early?
If you want to be sure, use the code and our website. That's a secure one. We can't promise that external DL links are "clean", you never know what you get. But using a code and downloading it from our website will be fine.

Keep in mind: This is a PC only version (for now). No promises that this will change in the future, but we are looking into this.
When you say use the code on our website, are you saying that it can be dowloaded from your website? if so where can i buy it?
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Azfoor wrote:
Lisertan wrote:
Frithgar wrote:There are links around on facebook groups with downloads to the map and the equipment, as well as links to the download portal on Giants website and a code to use to obtain the DLC. Is this now the official release or is this a pirated copy released early?
If you want to be sure, use the code and our website. That's a secure one. We can't promise that external DL links are "clean", you never know what you get. But using a code and downloading it from our website will be fine.

Keep in mind: This is a PC only version (for now). No promises that this will change in the future, but we are looking into this.
When you say use the code on our website, are you saying that it can be dowloaded from your website? if so where can i buy it?
It's free (thats the good news) and it's an Agritechnica exclusive (that's the bad news).

It's made for HORSCH at Agritechnica, so you will need one of the codes given out there.

You could use this one: 143208267411 here https://www.farming-simulator.com/extraContent.php and should get it.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Lisertan wrote:
Azfoor wrote:
Lisertan wrote:

It's free (thats the good news) and it's an Agritechnica exclusive (that's the bad news).

It's made for HORSCH at Agritechnica, so you will need one of the codes given out there.

You could use this one: 143208267411 here https://www.farming-simulator.com/extraContent.php and should get it.

Ah yea i knew it was free... my bad :blushnew: Thank you :hi: but if its an Agritechnica exclusive , how can you giv out the code here?
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Azfoor wrote:Ah yea i knew it was free... my bad :blushnew: Thank you :hi: but if its an Agritechnica exclusive , how can you giv out the code here?
Just don't tell my bosses? (Nah I stole it from reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/farmingsimulat ... cmac_only/ )

It's the code from one of the flyers. It won't work for ever, but we will make sure everyone can download it at a later date anyway.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

Much obliged sir!
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Lisertan wrote:
Azfoor wrote:Ah yea i knew it was free... my bad :blushnew: Thank you :hi: but if its an Agritechnica exclusive , how can you giv out the code here?
Just don't tell my bosses? (Nah I stole it from reddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/farmingsimulat ... cmac_only/ )

It's the code from one of the flyers. It won't work for ever, but we will make sure everyone can download it at a later date anyway.
Well thank you sir, it worked perfect! *thumbsup*
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

so wait, pc users get a DLC for free???

:frown:
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Pict

Post by Pict »

Really great DLC !!! good job and thanks to all involved

It's not a straightforward install though, as after you run the Giants installer, you get 2 files in your mods folder, one FS17_horschAgrovationVehicles.zip is good to go, while the other, FS17_horschAgrovation.zip needs to be unzipped and then the Giants installer inside that file must be run...you need to be careful to clean up un-nessesary files left in your mods folder while doing this, if you want avoid problems.

Best way, I'd say, is to run the downloaded Giants installer, then move FS17_horschAgrovation.zip to another location outside of your mods folder, before unzipping it and running the FS17_horschAgrovation.exe that's inside.

It's also good to see the files are not encrypted, so we can expect lots of spin off mods from this great package :)
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

wildflower wrote:so wait, pc users get a DLC for free???
It's Agritechnica sxclusive content from HORSCH, so we are a bit limited when it comes to options what we want to do with it, but no worries, we haven't forgotten about you console guys :) We are looking into options (but as I always say: no promises)
Community Manager

wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Hi Lisertan, thank you for your response, a similar system for refilling the seeders would be fantastic, that is really a nice DLC, great job :-)
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Matt26

Post by Matt26 »

@Lisertan I have a little question on another topic.

Rostselmasha RSM 161 also be available for download?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

wildflower wrote:so wait, pc users get a DLC for free???

Yeah, it's a training and marketing project for HORSCH. It's not meant to be a public DLC anyway. Plus it has a lot of scripts in it
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

Many thanks

I get a .exe file , but when I run it it says do I want to download the 1.5.1 update, which I already have. I have the steam version.

Not sure what do do to get the DLC to work

Thanks
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Matt26 wrote:@Lisertan I have a little question on another topic.

Rostselmasha RSM 161 also be available for download?
That one is quite different. It's Agritechnica exclusive in a sense that there is no DL version only the disc. I'm honestly not sure if we will see a DL version in the future (but I'll sure as heck ask for it)
Community Manager

Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Thanks for that dose Lis. Some great stuff there and with tonight’s dlc, it’s been a veritable feast today. Again many thanks.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66