Update 1.5?

empato

Re: Update 1.5?

Post by empato »

With TWC you mean West Coast? Will try that later today.
The Map (Norgecrest Valley) has a few additonal fruits, but not as much as a lot of other maps I played already.
Will try it and also some other maps with same mods and will let you know if it works or not.

Thanks everybody for your help.

Edit: if the additional fill and fruit types would be an issue, why do the map start when I have the mod map and Seasons in my mod folder?
The other mods are only vehicles, tippers and some scripts like Courseplay, GPS and so on which should not add any fruit or filltype to the map.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

If Seasons is in your folder but not active, it does not do anything. At all.
*TurboStar*

Post by *TurboStar* »

@empato Another mod visible in the log which add filltype is ccmmod. "Register CCM and ccmraw", so other 2 fruit has been added and add here, add there probably you exceed possible filltypes
empato

Post by empato »

Rahkiin wrote:If Seasons is in your folder but not active, it does not do anything. At all.
Sorry, my information was not clear. i`m german and sometimes it`s difficult to point out my problem with the correct words.

I meant, the map starts and works when I have only the map and seasons in my folder. and activated Then it works and I can play it with seasons..
Only if I add my other mods, the game crashes.

The game also starts when the only mod I remove is seaons, but use all other mods, then also the game starts as normal.

Mod map + all my mods + seasons = game crash
Mod map + all my mods / without seasons = game start
mod map + seasons / remove all other mods = game start
empato

Post by empato »

@ Turbostar:

Thanks, I will remove that and give it a try. I never use CCM and have this only in the folder, because as per mapmaker it`s needed. CCM is shown on the silo display because you can store it there. I suppose I will get another error when I remove it.
But I will try it when I`m at home.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

empato wrote:
Rahkiin wrote:If Seasons is in your folder but not active, it does not do anything. At all.
Sorry, my information was not clear. i`m german and sometimes it`s difficult to point out my problem with the correct words.

I meant, the map starts and works when I have only the map and seasons in my folder. and activated Then it works and I can play it with seasons..
Only if I add my other mods, the game crashes.

The game also starts when the only mod I remove is seaons, but use all other mods, then also the game starts as normal.

Mod map + all my mods + seasons = game crash
Mod map + all my mods / without seasons = game start
mod map + seasons / remove all other mods = game start
The only thing i can currently thing of is that one of the mods is not good and crashes with 1.5.1+seasons. Can you try turning off some mods (but leave Seasons on) and see what happens?
empato

Post by empato »

Rahkiin wrote:AH YES! TurboStar, very good, that could be an issue.

The patch adds sugarcane fruit and fill. Now, if that mod map also contains fruits and fills, AND seasons adds snow: boom. So when removing Seasons: no boom. When using a default map, there are no custom fruits so it works too.

So yes that might be it. It means modmaps will have to remove one of their extra fruits.

@empato could you try a map with no fruits like TWC?
You both were right. The map starts now after I removed one mod that add another fruit type.
I had three mods, that add additional fruits and fills, seasons (snow), CCM-Mod and the Claas Lexion 700 (adding grass seeds)
All three together and the modmap is crashing. If I remove one of them, the map starts without problem. Make no difference which one of the three I remove. Once one is removed, and only two are remaining, the map starts.

Thanks for all your assistance and help on this matter. I was worried to lost my 100+ hour savegame, but now I can go on...
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

empato wrote:
Rahkiin wrote:AH YES! TurboStar, very good, that could be an issue.

The patch adds sugarcane fruit and fill. Now, if that mod map also contains fruits and fills, AND seasons adds snow: boom. So when removing Seasons: no boom. When using a default map, there are no custom fruits so it works too.

So yes that might be it. It means modmaps will have to remove one of their extra fruits.

@empato could you try a map with no fruits like TWC?
You both were right. The map starts now after I removed one mod that add another fruit type.
I had three mods, that add additional fruits and fills, seasons (snow), CCM-Mod and the Claas Lexion 700 (adding grass seeds)
All three together and the modmap is crashing. If I remove one of them, the map starts without problem. Make no difference which one of the three I remove. Once one is removed, and only two are remaining, the map starts.

Thanks for all your assistance and help on this matter. I was worried to lost my 100+ hour savegame, but now I can go on...
Glad it is fixed, and glad I was right.
The game should not crash but throw an error. I made an issue here: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=119195
nielsen362

Post by nielsen362 »

TurboStar is right
I have just fixed my map this way, i took out 3 filltypes i didn't use, and now i all works again. But Giants need to find a way to fix this, so we can have more then 64 filltypes.
Nielsen362
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Just got back from work and so glad to see this issue fixed. Will take out ccm also. Thanks empato and rahkin.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

What's the numbers in the top left corner of the main screen after 1.5.1 mean? Anybody k ow it's like 1514/29something another
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

TacoFarmer wrote:What's the numbers in the top left corner of the main screen after 1.5.1 mean? Anybody k ow it's like 1514/29something another
I have no idea, but downloaded 1.5.1 last night at incredibly slow speeds, and I'm trying to figure out what the conversation here is all about. All I can make out so far is that it seems that the seasons mod is affected by the patch? Maybe someone will jump in and clarify. Anyhow, I'm fixing to install 1.5.1 on one of my FS17 installs tonight so I'll let you know is I get the same issue as you.

Oh, quick question ... is there a 1.5.0 patch, and if there was, do you have to install it first? I've been out of this for awhile and my last patch was 1.4.4.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I just got the magnum with duals, i wont complain.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Cajunwolf wrote:
TacoFarmer wrote:What's the numbers in the top left corner of the main screen after 1.5.1 mean? Anybody k ow it's like 1514/29something another
I have no idea, but downloaded 1.5.1 last night at incredibly slow speeds, and I'm trying to figure out what the conversation here is all about. All I can make out so far is that it seems that the seasons mod is affected by the patch? Maybe someone will jump in and clarify. Anyhow, I'm fixing to install 1.5.1 on one of my FS17 installs tonight so I'll let you know is I get the same issue as you.

Oh, quick question ... is there a 1.5.0 patch, and if there was, do you have to install it first? I've been out of this for awhile and my last patch was 1.4.4.
Can't help I'm on PS4.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Okay, I'll hold my nose and give it a run ... Love the "Farming at the TBAP(Tacos Beans and Poots)Ranch" I'm from South Texas, Houston, and that rings a bell around here. Nothing like the local taco truck.