Update 1.5?

Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Update 1.5?

Post by Rahkiin »

That number in the top left is just a build number. Ignore it.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Rahkiin wrote:That number in the top left is just a build number. Ignore it.
Thanks. I thought it might be some mystery or hidden secrets lol.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BrettDavid

Post by BrettDavid »

My normal fertilizing rotation was right after harvest, then after cultivating, final was during planting. Since the update I can no longer fertilize after cultivating. Anyone else expierencing this or have a suggestion as to fertilizing?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

This is a known issue with version 1.5.1: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=119225#p933825
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Hummm ... doesn't look good, but I always plant oil-seed radishes on the first go around, and then cultivate after fertilizer, or slurry if I have enough at the time. I've installed the patch on my extra machine (for my sons when they visit, or guest) as there are no recent savegames on it I'm worried about. If I get time tonight (I'm hoping so) I'll give it a test.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Disappointed that GIANTS didnt add hazard lights button in consoles...but glad that we got few nice updates such like dual tires and stuff
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

They renamed back attacher on the trucks to trailer hitch
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
eric21

Post by eric21 »

3rd pedal wrote:Disappointed that GIANTS didnt add hazard lights button in consoles...but glad that we got few nice updates such like dual tires and stuff
They could do it but it effects performance
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

eric21 wrote:
3rd pedal wrote:Disappointed that GIANTS didnt add hazard lights button in consoles...but glad that we got few nice updates such like dual tires and stuff
They could do it but it effects performance
Really? Whenever i turn my turn signal and dont think it affects at all...same thing as with the beacon flashing on and no performances were affected
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

Using them pulls a frame or two on my MacBook, granted I have about half the graphics power of an Xbox one.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

I haven't noticed any lag, or stutter problems with lights in FS17, but it was there in FS16, and I was thinking I heard they solved that issue with FS17. Now, I'm not on a console, but I have two systems, both workstation with Quad core Xeon's, 16 gigs of ram, but different video cards. One has a new ATI RX480 with 8 gigs, and the other an older ATI FirePro V7800 with 2 gigs, which is an exceptional card btw. In FS16 the V7800 had a little bump with lights, turn signals, and hazards going, but not the RX480, that I could tell. In FS17 the V7800 performs as good as the RX480 despite having 6 gigs less memory. That being said I wouldn't think hazards, or other lights would be that much of a drag, and especially if PaulDuPouy can play it on a MacBook.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Well I understand that I killed the performance but there a map does not recierdo well now the name. but in the store when you open the iron door a yellow code lights up and well that the light is reflected in the trees and walls this is possible in console I play xbox one and so it looks so I do not know why not to eat the same in the tractors as in pc it looks more real so the yellow lights flash in the objects as real life I hope no longer in this game but in the next fs 19 that give us this option
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

sorry the map is lossberg for those who play in console when they buy a tractor go there and when you are at the exit open the door and you will see that light that reflects very well without problems thanks
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: