Estancia Lapacho

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Thefisherj

Re: Estancia Lapacho

Post by Thefisherj »

FordFarmer97 wrote:I wish you could mow the bushes and junk. You can only plow them I think
Maybe in Fs19 and have it grow back
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I don't want it to grow back
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

Defeats the plough removing it then. Pretty sure u would use a bush hog and not a mower to get bushes
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

Plow them then plant grass that's what I did
Guil

Post by Guil »

I wonder would grass be gone work?
swg

Post by swg »

abslayer wrote:Plow them then plant grass that's what I did
I will try that, I am trying to clean that area between the farm and the shop. painfull but would be a nice grass field.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Guil wrote:I wonder would grass be gone work?
A shed worked, so it should
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Thefisherj wrote:Defeats the plough removing it then. Pretty sure u would use a bush hog and not a mower to get bushes
Yeah you would.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

What I will probably do is use the BSM mulcher when it comes out to remove the bushes. I would like them to be mowable, but I am just glad that they are removable by ploughing.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

CMDRTAKEDOWN wrote: I took the trees out by the shop and made it into a field. Used the stump grinder on the baby palm trees. Using it as a normal crop field for now, later I will turn it into grass.
Same here, that area just below field 29, tho I put it straight to grass to start gathering materials for the cows. I used GBG squares to mark out a nice field rectangle with no bushes so I could easily see which trees I needed to cut down and what area I needed to plow. Worked really well, I ended up with about a 3.5 ha field without ruining the whole look of that area and got around 400k wood chips from the palms I cut down.

I did try just mowing normal grass for some silage before that and it was a pain trying to find enough area to mow and finding the grass bales in amongst the bushes is a nightmare too. Bought up and extended field 20 above the BGA now for silage.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Thought I'd share a couple of screenshots from my game.

Why can't we dress like this hired hand? :lol:
Apparently, someone at Giants likes Castrol products... (magnatec/edge)
Another shot of the sharp dressed tractor operator.
I took a ride in the cane wagon.
That last one leads me to another point that seems to be a double-edged sword and I really don't want this thread to take a journey down the rabbit hole but... The DLC machines are extremely well detailed. To the point that things you can't normally see without the use of the no-collision camera or riding in a wagon underneath the harvester pipe are amazingly modeled. The old starter combine, for example, has drive chains and a grain auger that's impossible to see except with the no-collision camera. Maybe that's why all the new machines are such slot-hogs. :hmm:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:That last one leads me to another point that seems to be a double-edged sword and I really don't want this thread to take a journey down the rabbit hole but... The DLC machines are extremely well detailed. To the point that things you can't normally see without the use of the no-collision camera or riding in a wagon underneath the harvester pipe are amazingly modeled. The old starter combine, for example, has drive chains and a grain auger that's impossible to see except with the no-collision camera. Maybe that's why all the new machines are such slot-hogs. :hmm:
Although that feature is probably unnecessarily resource consuming, I still love it. Being able to see the working parts of the machines even if they are inside the machine and you need to look at them intentionally. I always do this. Hire a worker and watch the machinery on the move, inside and out. It might sound a bit crazy but I just like it.
Btw, did you ever watch the new Stara CERES MASTER 3570 sower from the in cab view of a tractor pulling it?
Just turn around to the back and watch. Every single gear and chain is animated on that thing. Just hypnotising. Love it.
PS5 / FS22
juanmacastillo

Post by juanmacastillo »

Hello team. Anyone knows how to load Lapacho ranch in your rented server? Is already avaliable?

Thank you in advance,
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

RODHA wrote:Although that feature is probably unnecessarily resource consuming, I still love it. Being able to see the working parts of the machines even if they are inside the machine and you need to look at them intentionally.
Agreed. That's why it's a two-edge sword. It looks awesome and I love watching the machines work, but I'm thinking about future releases and the lowly consoles' ability to cope. Again, I don't want this to devolve into one of those threads, I'm just making an observation. In addition to the starting equipment, I've added the Vaderstad corn planter, the Kvernland fert spreader, traded the 105 Stara for the 180 and the combine for BSM's MF, added the BSM MF round baler, and a bale trailer. My Lapacho slot count is already lower than my Lawfolds mega-farm game with over 200 hours and all the equipment I could ever want for cows, sheep, and all grain (non-root) crops. To keep future releases playable on all current platforms, they're going to have to get creative with their resources.

I think Giants still makes the highest-quality vehicles and equipment. Not knocking any modders by any means, but compare the majority of mod equipment to Giants' models on looks. Maps on the other hand... :wink3:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

RODHA wrote:Maps on the other hand... :wink3:
LOL

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2