Estancia Lapacho

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Ntw1986

Re: Estancia Lapacho

Post by Ntw1986 »

Thefisherj wrote::frown: you still have to shovel silage in and not tip it in with a trailer
You can tip it in with the sugarcane trailers i just tried with with the randon semi and worked perfect.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ You sure? Wouldn't work for me
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:Agreed. That's why it's a two-edge sword. It looks awesome and I love watching the machines work, but I'm thinking about future releases and the lowly consoles' ability to cope.
Absolutely right. I have the same concern. If PS5 couldn't make its way before the release of FS19, ps4 will probably struggle a lot. Even Giants might think delaying the release of console version. I don't know but it is really concerning.
I hope PS5 would come with a serious hardware so that we can benefit more and Giants can work more freely.
PS5 / FS22
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

FordFarmer97 wrote:^^ You sure? Wouldn't work for me
100% the radon with built in dolly works i havent tried the others yet but will later. I assume it does because it tips tte same as a bucket
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ntw1986 wrote:100% the radon with built in dolly works i havent tried the others yet but will later. I assume it does because it tips tte same as a bucket
So, the normal tippers don't tip but as the radon trailer registers as a bucket when tipping, it works, right?
PS5 / FS22
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

I assume it because it tips like a bucket tips. i just know i tried it last night and it tipped fine and i got paid
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

RODHA wrote:
fenixguy wrote:Agreed. That's why it's a two-edge sword. It looks awesome and I love watching the machines work, but I'm thinking about future releases and the lowly consoles' ability to cope.
Absolutely right. I have the same concern. If PS5 couldn't make its way before the release of FS19, ps4 will probably struggle a lot. Even Giants might think delaying the release of console version. I don't know but it is really concerning.
I hope PS5 would come with a serious hardware so that we can benefit more and Giants can work more freely.
They may be able to optimise things to alleviate the slots issue somewhat (happens with other games without consoles moving on) but I'm not sure FS19 really needs to advance much graphically to move forwards. If it had seasons built in, some new crops/animals, and other farm management realism aspects added that would be enough of a stride forward.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ntw1986 wrote:I assume it because it tips like a bucket tips. i just know i tried it last night and it tipped fine and i got paid
PS5 / FS22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Ntw1986 wrote:I assume it because it tips like a bucket tips. i just know i tried it last night and it tipped fine and i got paid
That would make sense as I noticed last night there is no 'unload' for the new trailers, you manipulate the trailer pretty much as you would a bucket.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

A 66500ltrs bucket.
How would that look at the front of a wheel loader I wonder :hmm: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Does that (tipper=bucket) mean you can use those tippers for unloading silage in BGA?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yes... Just have look a couple threads above. Ntw1986 tried it and it works.
And the trailer being registered as a bucket seems to be the only logical explanation.
Because BGA doesn't accept other tippers.
PS5 / FS22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Can the Randon tip in one go given the 50k limit of the digester? The limit doesn't seem to apply to bales although you lose any digestate from the excess above 50k.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

No idea sorry only tried it with 4000l incase it just tipped on the floor lol
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

FarmerJimbob wrote: The limit doesn't seem to apply to bales although you lose any digestate from the excess above 50k.
I did not know that. I've always dumped the bales in no matter how full it was. Didn't know I was cheating myself out of digestate.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!