Estancia Lapacho

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
fenixguy

Estancia Lapacho

Post by fenixguy »

I've not seen a discussion yet on the new DLC map. I'll have to say I haven't been very excited about the upcoming DLC yet, but this new map looks beautiful. Completely different from anything I've seen for the game. I love the red clay. I don't know why, it just looks good. And that farm yard is nice and small. Not too many useless buildings that I can see. I'll probably give this one a thorough play through unlike a lot of Giants' maps. Thoughts?

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Farm-war

Re: Estancia Lapacho

Post by Farm-war »

because I think it is the most expected at the moment, he thinks it is very well done and I am excited that a new product is integrated into this great game as is the sugar cane and hope that over time they will bring even more product like grapes , coffee, olives, cherries and rice among others so if this expansion is great
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I like the new crop storage bins....I think they honestly look better than the one that is in the base game.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Looks very nice. Not a fan of Giants maps so far but this looks very different.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

I like the trend lately with the Giants maps of having a couple of different, almost sectioned off areas that you can work. I like setting up a yard to cover an area, like in the south there looks to be a few places as well as in the NW.
Farming on PS5
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Been watching a few first look videos against my better judgment and I have to say, the new map still has me intrigued. Totally different from any map I've seen so far. The main farm house is a bit ridiculous. :shock: I suppose I'll have to make like I'm a hired hand that oversees the farm for the rich, totally-not-a-drug-lord landowner. :lol: Very nicely detailed map by Giants. *thumbsup* I'm loving how the farm machinery area is tucked away from the main house. Looking forward to giving it a go.

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Cant wait to try this map, but dont know how much I'll play it with tvtof coming soon
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Map is beautiful especially in 4k but additional crop/vehicles are nothing special. Takes almost as long as potatoes to plant/harvest sugarcane. I'm hoping that in the next few months giants get a bit more creative with crops/machinery. Possibly coffee or grapes as the game has started to become stale. Without any more achievements/milestones left in the game the only thing really bringing me back each time is the modding community
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

how can someone that is in the us have the new DLC on a pc when there central time zone?
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

ace54858 wrote:how can someone that is in the us have the new DLC on a pc when there central time zone?
On console it's possible to change the time zone to unlock it, maybe the same on pc?
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Tazman1983 wrote:
ace54858 wrote:how can someone that is in the us have the new DLC on a pc when there central time zone?
On console it's possible to change the time zone to unlock it, maybe the same on pc?
they get there game's from steam and seem's it out so the web site say's which isn't really fair as shouldn't be till midnight i have to wait almost 2 hr's boo lol
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

is out in Missouri USA now on console
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm a bit disappointed I've to say.
This map is really different. A ton of different and beautiful textures.
But it is also a bit dull imho.
It is lacking detail.
Especially if you quit The West Coast and load this map, the difference hits you like a freight train.
I don't know, may be this part of the World is lacking detail not the map.

On the other hand there is a strange bug.
When you sow sugarcane the field shows "harvested" in the map.
May be it is designed so as the cane is also like grass. Sow it once and it grows back on its own after the harvest.

The machinery seems way better than the map itself though.
PS5 / FS22
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

RODHA wrote: On the other hand there is a strange bug.
May be it is designed so as the cane is also like grass. Sow it once and it grows back on its own after the harvest.
This is no bug. Sugarcane is actually a crop in the grass family and it will regrow after harvest.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

RODHA wrote:I'm a bit disappointed I've to say.
This map is really different. A ton of different and beautiful textures.
But it is also a bit dull imho.
It is lacking detail.
Especially if you quit The West Coast and load this map, the difference hits you like a freight train.
I don't know, may be this part of the World is lacking detail not the map.

On the other hand there is a strange bug.

The machinery seems way better than the map itself though.
Rodah you know what the rear coupler to the case 8800 is for, the new sugar cane harvester has this option but I can not even connect some trailer or thing I do not have any doubt I already put a post :confusednew:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: