Has anyone on cosole downloaded the West Coast

RickyT

Re: Has anyone on cosole downloaded the West Coast

Post by RickyT »

Weasle wrote:
RickyT wrote:9:40am UK time, and still same issue. What i find strange is used disc space is 71% once downloaded goes up to 81% once you uninstall it and reinstall it disc space goes upto 95% ? I'm sorry but it's not a "server issue" . I'm hoping Giants sort it out Today. I tip my hat to BulletBill, fantastic map I'm chomping at the bit to play it, really disappointed with Giants though.
That is normal.

When you uninstall / reinstall a map it is using a portion of that as a cache. Once you go back out of mod hub it will empty the cache and be the correct number.

I was installing and uninstalling maps and if you install a map, then uninstall, then reinstall it can say you do not have enough room until the cache is cleared.

Once the number goes back down to the actual space used you can download again.

That would explain it lol, thanks Weasle.
FS17 - XBOX1 / Drumard, Sandy bay
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

rody12 wrote:I thought EA servers were bad..
Lol.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

Nothing beats Ubisoft servers
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

This is what Don_apple said: "I think it is because the download servers are currently overloaded because everybody is trying to download the new maps and mods. Just wait some time, play some other map in the meantime and then try downloading that map again later."
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Thanks for putting up that link, might help out. Will be having another go at downloading it later on when I return home in a few hours time. Hopefully by then a few of you guys will have had some success.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

That’s absolutely appalling that people have vented there fury at Bullet Bill and if you’re reading this Bill I would like to apologise on behalf of those morons
Lurcher man

Post by Lurcher man »

Absolutely agree with patrick73 well said mate. If you got nothing better to say about the map then don’t bother with the map. Bill has worked hard on the map for couple years had got it to pc had thousands problems trying to get it to console. finally gets it console ready and start people giving **** to the bloke had a family member taken ill but still the bloke worked on it when had time if a was him a would of just said f*** the lot of yas and not botherd with the issues but no the lad said he would get it to us and has done but coz the server has that many people wanting this fantastic map and will be the best map out for a very long time people give him sh*t give the lad a break and just be patient bill wants a massive pat on the back and a hell of a lot of credit well done bill all the best to you and your family
Scotty1314

Post by Scotty1314 »

*thumbsup* Thanks Patrick73 and Lurched man,your word echo my thoughts.
Yelibam

Post by Yelibam »

Please see this post for a possible explanation.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Oh wow. Idiots screaming at BB because they can't download the map. *thumbsdown*
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Ps4farmer

Post by Ps4farmer »

Like others say its not bb's fault. Actually its our fault wanted this map so badly;) i am tryingwhat yelibam is saying lett it stay on 100% for a while and see if the map is gonna install.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

THat is a LIFESAVER THERE . Thanks to bb and to every body apart from the ones who sent hate mail . They can *censored* off . :mrgreen:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Ps4farmer

Post by Ps4farmer »

The map didn't install after waiting for an hour on 100% so i think its impossible at this moment to get the map. Its a pity but not the worst thing ever. Have to do some things on sandy bay before i'm going to play this map. My plan was to sell everything on sandy bay and transfer the money over to west coast. I just seeded my fields on sandy bay so thats needed to harvest and many selling to do like all my crops in storage and a full silagebunker.
El3mentGamer

Post by El3mentGamer »

Just wanted to throw my input in here. Only have owned the game for a couple weeks now. But both maps I have downloaded (Old Stream and Hagenstedt) have done this same thing guys. Gets to 100% and never succeeds, just stalls. How I fixed it.. BOTH times: Queue up a few additional mod downloads. Cancel map installation, reinstall. Once the queue cycles through the mods and restarts/finishes the map download for the second time it will work.

Don't restart your console or game during this process. Hope this helps someone.
PS4: EL3MENTGAMER // GÓRALE - FS17 // SEASONS