The west coast

PsychoFarmer

Re: The west coast

Post by PsychoFarmer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:19 am

RODHA wrote:So far I'm at 4hrs.
I've noticed 2 issues.
May be they are not issues, just unusual things.

1) I can't sell silage bales at the BGA to get digestate. Because the digester is located under the unload point. Is there any other way to do it?

Only way to sell silage bales are at the Straw and Bales locations so you get no digestate. Also if you do silage in the bunker and don’t use a belt system you can only use a loading wagon as a tipper does not work at the unload point. It was like this in the PC version
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK

RODHA

Post by RODHA » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:38 am

PsychoFarmer wrote:Only way to sell silage bales are at the Straw and Bales locations so you get no digestate. Also if you do silage in the bunker and don’t use a belt system you can only use a loading wagon as a tipper does not work at the unload point. It was like this in the PC version
Thank you for the reply and heads up :hi:
That is weird. I wonder why wouldn't a tipper doesn't work.
And if I'm not wrong, loading wagons can't pick up silage from the ground right?
I need to load it with a bucket?
PS4 / FS19

BulletBill

Post by BulletBill » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:46 am

You can tip trailers of silage at the BGA. I fixed this for the console version. The PC version will be update at a later point.
Silage bales should work if you place them on top of the grate as I moved the bale trigger above the digestate.

Just checked and found that the COL for the BGA ramp is not in line with the ramp model itself hence why your vehicle is floating.

Will fix that an update the map soon.

PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:07 am

@RODHA yeah you need to use a bucket.

@BB don’t think I actually tried a tipper after seeing so many YouTubers try a tipper and it never worked on the PC. So thanks for fixing it to use tippers on the console.
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK

RODHA

Post by RODHA » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:20 am

BulletBill, thank you very much for your response. It is highly appreciated to hear advises and solutions from the creator himself :hi:
Tipper and floating issues were understood *thumbsup*
I've tired 1 silage bale but it didn't work. However, I might have not been able to hit the trigger. I will try it again.
And I've to say this, The West Coast in it's entirety and as whole package feels ALIVE.
Excellent job :hi:

@PsychoFarmer, Thanks for the tip :hi:
PS4 / FS19

Serge63

Post by Serge63 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Thank you for this map, it's very good job.

This morning, I followed the foot path to discover a little more map and I was pleasantly surprised to find pepites.

So I decided to search them all for the reward, unfortunately I found only 97 ...

is this normal?

Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:16 pm

There is another 3 near lighthouse they dont show on map

Serge63

Post by Serge63 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Ntw1986 wrote:There is another 3 near lighthouse they dont show on map
Thank you

RODHA

Post by RODHA » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:29 pm

Ntw1986 wrote:There is another 3 near lighthouse they dont show on map
I've collected my all 100 using the map. Are you sure about this? :hmm:
PS4 / FS19

BearClaw

Post by BearClaw » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Great map and what an art of modding! But still i miss space for all the great placeables
I love the smell of farming better than the profit

farmsim1967

Post by farmsim1967 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:39 pm

nice map well done bullet bill well worth the wait

farmsim1967

Post by farmsim1967 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:41 pm

ive gt all 100 nuggets on the xbox one ? today

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:43 pm

I didn't have any problems collecting the nuggets however some were so close together that they might not have shown on the map but I could see them to collect. Thought they were really thoughtfully laid out on the map actually - like a trail to guide you through a first exploration of the map. Well done and thanks for another great map BulletBill!

My only very slight issue about the map so far would be that when I followed the road around to the dual carriageway in the SE corner of the map there's no way to turn right so you have to travel all the way up the wrong side of the road to the roundabout. Left takes you into the tunnel dead end. Or did I miss something?

FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 pm

BearClaw wrote:Great map and what an art of modding! But still i miss space for all the great placeables
Yeah, to an extent this is my complaint with all maps - even GCV has its problems. For FS19 I'd like to see all placeables on the map (within reason) removable so you can put in what you prefer and better handling of slightly uneven ground as a foundation. 'Snap to grid' support to get them lined up would also be nice.

BulletBill

Post by BulletBill » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:27 pm

FarmerJimbob wrote:I didn't have any problems collecting the nuggets however some were so close together that they might not have shown on the map but I could see them to collect. Thought they were really thoughtfully laid out on the map actually - like a trail to guide you through a first exploration of the map. Well done and thanks for another great map BulletBill!

My only very slight issue about the map so far would be that when I followed the road around to the dual carriageway in the SE corner of the map there's no way to turn right so you have to travel all the way up the wrong side of the road to the roundabout. Left takes you into the tunnel dead end. Or did I miss something?

The dual carriageway has two on/off ramps either side which are linked. So if your heading towards the roundabout/frontier sell point from the sawmill take a left and it brings you down onto the dual carriageway.