The west coast

BulletBill

Re: The west coast

Post by BulletBill »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:33 am Hi Bullet Bill is there any chance of some more photos of CPF this xmas?
When ever I go for a walk around the farm I always try to take pictures.
Hopefully I'll have some more to post soon.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^thanks
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

BulletBill wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:17 am Those sheds the snow does go inside, because they have no solid sides I know from experience snow would blow and settle inside those sheds, so its not entirely unrealistic to have them like that, plus they are easily cleared.

Yes, I would agree with that too,lol, I had open front sheds on my farm IRL, and when the winds would blow just right, snow would get inside parts of those sheds, so in that aspect, I would say its actually realistic from that standpoint. Only problem is, if you happen to store bales of straw in those sheds, due to seasons mod, they will rot and disapear.
Really the only complaint in a otherwise great mod, is how seasons mod handles bales. With big hay bales, being outside and even unwrapped, they dont fully rot away. Our big bales, set outside yr round, its just the outside part of those bales that get ruined, the rest of the bale is fine. I love Seasons mod, but the way it handles bales, isnt all that realistic, but with how great the mod is, its easy to look past that aspect, of it being wrong.
hainan

Post by hainan »

Hi. First of all, thanks BulletBill for this amazing mod. I have some strange issue about farmer missions. When i get a mission, front side of tractor and equipment always looking to the field gate. Different farmer, field; same issue. Because of that every time i had to drive tractor backward. Then open field gate for move equipment a bit for good attaching position. Equipment moving only possible with opening field gate. (Field gate hit equipment and move to a side). it is not possible without the help of opening the door. After that i close field gate and enter tractor for attaching equipment. The problem will be solved if tractor and equipment can be reversed 180 degree.

Edit: Sample video

YouTube [https://youtu.be/IwUpU9iIsGw]

Best regards.
Alp
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

The West Coast has been updated as well,but not sure if it’s been optimised for seasons
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

I can confirm "The West Coast" console update is now available from your ingame Modhub.

It comes with all the new map update improvements and fully optimized for Seasons.

Enjoy the Seasonal extras, such as distance hills changing texture depending on season/snow, and hedges textures to match each season.
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

I would say it has been Patrick.

I've just updated it and tried it with the snowy lands geo and I have no snow inside barns anymore! :biggrin2:

Finally time to get back to the West Coast! :gamer:
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Thanks Bullet Bill,been holding off I Case it required a new save but looks ok
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Do we have to start a new map, or will it just be okay to strip crops and then seasons is active good to go?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I didn’t on one save and it didn’t have any problems, the only thing I would suggest is sell any animals you have then save your game before restarting with seasons as there is a small bug with animal health and seasons
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

On GCV I kept my animals on an old save I activated Seasons on and they did fine.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

On the old stream farm save the health was in decline so I don’t know now... something we can all get our thoughts on I suppose
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

BulletBill wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:22 pm I can confirm "The West Coast" console update is now available from your ingame Modhub.
It comes with all the new map update improvements and fully optimized for Seasons.
Enjoy the Seasonal extras, such as distance hills changing texture depending on season/snow, and hedges textures to match each season.
Thank you BulletBill. It will be amazing to play on The West Coast with seasons and newly applied optimisations :hi:
PS5 / FS22
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Played on it late last night. Much better on performance on consoles...didnt see any fps drop yet so im happy with it as it is right now

well done BB!
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

Defo. Ive been holding off playing because it was unplayable in my opinion especially driving up to the sheep farm and round town. Elastic banding even with only 1 tractor nothing else owned. But played last night and ran smooth as you like not 1 problem for me