The west coast

Case1370

Re: The west coast

Post by Case1370 »

BulletBill wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 pm Yes we all have different styles and preferences. The important thing is that if your making a mod it should be because You want to make it, not that your making it for other people. I make my mods how I like them to be, if other people like them great, if not, I'm not worried.

I dont blame you, your the one doing all the work, you should do it, to your liking and not anyone elses. You always do a incredible job, with your maps. I farm here in the US, so I tend to prefer USA maps, but your maps are so good, I play on them. Only thing I wish is that you could cut down every tree, like some of them branches that hang over into fields and such , as well as have a hen house, or basket where all the eggs were gathered, so you didnt have to run around picking them up, since IRL hens, lay their eggs inside, as they like to lay them where its dark. But those are minor details, that can be lived with, especially with your maps being so detailed. Always impressed with your maps. As soon as you get the West Coast updated, its going to be my main map, outside of a good USA map, with seasons mod. Seems good US maps, are hard to come by, as there really isnt any on modhub, and with my incompetence with a PC, DL'ing from any other site outside of FS17 modhub, and I typically have problems,lol.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lindydanny wrote:Where will the peaceable tea be? In the meadow near the north farm?
tea? What tea? :confusednew:
PS5 / FS22
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

The new placeable area is the quarry, the base of which has been flattened and reshuffled to create a larger surface.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

RODHA wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:34 am
Lindydanny wrote:Where will the peaceable tea be? In the meadow near the north farm?
tea? What tea? :confusednew:
Area maybe?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Yeah it seems so. The first time I read it felt like "placeable something" so I was confused by the "tea" part. But still the letters are not even close to each other to make a writing mistake. May be auto correct.
PS5 / FS22
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

With the fantastic news that "Seasons" Mod is being released on Console for Farming Simulator 17, I have just submitted a brand new updated version of "The West Coast" for console which is fully optimized for Seasons.
A huge congratulations to "Realismus Modding" for achieving this amazing feat.

(Please note: I have no exact release date as this will depend on GIANTS testing.)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

What the .... !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Seasons is coming to consoles?
It is not April and I hope I'm not hallucinating this :confusednew:

If I can shake off the actual shock of seasons I will start imagining The West Coast's beauty with seasons.
It will be amazing. Thank you Bullet Bill for those 2 magnificent new :hi: :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Yes, we brought Seasons to console, together with Giants. See their facebook page.

BulletBill is updating his map to be compatible.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I got the news with BB's post.
I'm so bussy on work, I couldn't follow Giants twitter and facebook for some time.
That is just amazing.
Greatly appreciated Realismus and Giants. Thank you *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :hi: :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Aurelix

Post by Aurelix »

Can not wait to test the season mod on this map!
Hoping that everything works by keeping my backup :hmm:
Thank you all for your great job (BulletBill; Frontier Design; Realismus Modding and Giants!!) *thumbsup*
Aurelix, of Gallic origin, who went to the snow kingdom!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8UbzT ... kQ3Ieqk4yg
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

I've finally taken the plunge and tried out the West Coast. I had been worried it wouldn't run well on my laptop due to the detail.

Apart from the fact that it runs at a solid 60FPS, I'm totally blown away. I can't actually believe the detail, and I love having different yards for the animals (an entire yard for sheep yay!). Can't wait to start a play through on it once I've gotten through the year on coldborough.

I take my hat off to all those involved, I know I'm late to the party but, jolly good job! :)
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guitarman wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:07 pmI had been worried it wouldn't run well on my laptop due to the detail.
What is your laptop's configuration?
I'm asking because I'm also thinking to upgrade my 8 year old laptop and if it wouldn't cost me much I might go for a one that would also run FS17.
PS5 / FS22
Bandito87

Post by Bandito87 »

Anyone else have this problem? There are no trees in the Logging Forrest.
When I start a new game (with the same mods), everything works. I have the problem only in my current savegame. But I do not want to start a new game and lose my progress from the old savegame.

eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mod conflict is the only thing I can think of?
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Bandito87 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:10 pm Anyone else have this problem? There are no trees in the Logging Forrest.
When I start a new game (with the same mods), everything works. I have the problem only in my current savegame. But I do not want to start a new game and lose my progress from the old savegame.

Start a new savegame and copy your vehicle.xml file across from the old savegame.