The west coast

jackcollins

Re: The west coast

Post by jackcollins »

how do u remove the hedges and i thought the BSM new stump grinder could do that?!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

yeah it works on the BSM maps and some where they are foliage and not 3D models.... I suggested this would be the case months ago... but the naysayers didn't believe me...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

In the latest update to TWC, sugarcane was added. Does anyone know if the farm silo was also updated to accept sugarcane?
Playing on PS4
markare

Post by markare »

Easiest way to fund what a silo holds is drive under with an empty trailer select to start filling it then go through each fruit type.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

My 1 and only problem with this map is that most of the fields stay in harvested state when using seasons other than that love it.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Weefatmonkey wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 pm Hi, if I was to put baled grass in any sheds would they survive the winter? Many thanks.
Some of the sheds down at the pig farm doesn't have snowmask, or whatever it's called! The snow will fall on the ground under the roof.
Weefatmonkey

Post by Weefatmonkey »

Azfoor wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:49 pm
Weefatmonkey wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 pm Hi, if I was to put baled grass in any sheds would they survive the winter? Many thanks.
Some of the sheds down at the pig farm doesn't have snowmask, or whatever it's called! The snow will fall on the ground under the roof.
Does the snow set or can you still see the bare ground?
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

Grass bales will rot in two days no matter in shelter or not.
JCBman21

Post by JCBman21 »

Azfoor wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:49 pm
Bulletbill has said before that the snow will build up in sheds with open sides as in real life the same thing happens with those types of sheds, the snow will blow and gather inside the shed
Playing on PS4
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Updated my original save game on The West Coast and was getting some frame rate issues in some parts which wasn’t there before so started a new save and all ok now... I’m on PS4 btw with seasons, has anybody else had any problems?
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Patrick73 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:23 pm Updated my original save game on The West Coast and was getting some frame rate issues in some parts which wasn’t there before so started a new save and all ok now... I’m on PS4 btw with seasons, has anybody else had any problems?
I played West Coast/Seasons on my PS4 Pro and had some frame rate problems, but that was with render optimization enabled. I quit out and reloaded with frame rate optimization and things seemed much smoother.
heyimbill.com
scotswizard77

Post by scotswizard77 »

:hm
Mobias wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:51 pm I love the fact that the farms have sell points on them. This is something I've wanted to see on a map for a long time and I've often wondered why other maps don't have this feature (on console anyway) With a map this big its nice to sometimes not have to drive the full length of it to sell a wagon load of grain.
Where are the sell points on the farms? I’ve tried selling umpteen times but it just goes into my silos! What am I doing wrong??
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

Which farms have you tried selling at? I've had no problems selling grains etc.

I know the one at clifftop farm is sort of at the back out of the way and you have to open a large silver grain door on the floor before you can tip.
Ive just sold 85,000L of corn there.
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

@ scotswizard77: you have to look around for the sell points. You'll find a metal lid on the ground, which you can open. Those are the sellpoints.
Playing on PS4
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Little Woolhope also has a sell point, if you drive left around the workshop, head down to the diesel tank and turn left, it should be on the left. Like the one at clifftop, it has a lid that you have to open to expose the grate underneath.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc