game wont save

gotoone68

game wont save

Post by gotoone68 »

Hello all, I have been playing fs since 2011. this is a new one to me, I have never had this problem before. I start a game and do an initial save and it works.. the next time I go to save that game and click save game , it verifies I want to save so I click yes, and then a box pops up saying game not saved. it doesn't even show up in the save slot i used for it. any Ideas. mo mods and straight game.

My system is a 3.6 gig with 8 gigs of ram and a evga geforce gtx 1070 with 8 gigs of ram. GIANTS

Here is my log.....
Attachments
log.txt
(6.01 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Smith Modding

Re: game wont save

Post by Smith Modding »

From what I can tell you have a corrupt savegame, it is missing the fruit density file. There might be a way to recover it, but the easiest thing to do would be making a new save game, copy the vehicles.xml and the careersavegame.xml and put them in the new save
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

If it is a corrupt save then there are a series of dated backup savegame files in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\savegameBackup.
gotoone68

Post by gotoone68 »

This has me confused, just redone my hard drive a couple weeks ago, and this is the second time i have reinstalled fs 17 since then. s
Stock game no mods, all i did was start a game, play a little bit and save. then I would play a little while longer and try to save and thats when I get the game not saved message.

I have done some research, and it possibly could be my one drive based on what i read, if there aren't any other things , it might be best to kill the one drive. I don't know. will keep trying to figure it out.

thanks for the replies.
gotoone68

Post by gotoone68 »

thanks for the feedback, I must have typed in the right words in my search box, I found the answer to my problem. It boils down to my one drive use. i disabled my one drive and did a fresh install of my system and fs and it now works properly:}