SUSSEX FARM V1.0.0.0 FS17 ???

Nutterz1ggy

Re: SUSSEX FARM V1.0.0.0 FS17 ???

Post by Nutterz1ggy »

Wivout wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:44 pm Watch mrsealy 2 videos on utube.
ive been going through his videos but cant seem to pin point that bit, thanks
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

TallPaul003 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:59 pm I owe an apology to AlienJim I think- I found and have been reading some of the mod issues and there seems to be history with a particular trailer lagging and/or crashing games.

What I thought was an in game trailer, was actually a mod that I was using and the lagging/crashing symptoms could well be the trailer and not sussex farm as previously thought.

I've been using the Boss Meyer 9140 RT. Will test next time I'm on using another trailer and see if I can get it to play up. I don't know for sure but think it's more than likely the trailer rather than the map. If that is the case, AlienJim I owe you a beer !
You know what, I downloaded that trailer just for that map, and it’s was forever lagging and worstly crashing causing me to redo tons of farming, and I couldn’t pin point which mod was doing it. Thankfully I’ve deleted that mod, and I’m now experiencing no lag whatsoever. God send.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

if the new update comes out for the map I won't bee updating it. (but he did add a lot of good stuff) BUT.. because of all the other good stuff is being removed. I like the map the way it is now. 220 hours on it with not 1 problem. love the plane and flying ducks. the boat, waterfall. etc. etc.

FROM ALIEN JIM...........................................

Sussex Farm update v2.0.0.2
These are the changes provided all goes well with Giants certification testing for consoles!

New:
- Added ability to remove collisions from hedges! start this short quest by talking to Allen the guard up at the vehicle shop! please wait or fast forward one in-game hour before talking to Allen!

- Added ability to take ride (up only) in the back of the helicopter for a scenery view or a skydive plunge.

- Added two horse stables with straw, grass and hay sell points (high pay-out quick price drop 24h recovery) (only good for none seasons).

- Added/Moved farm yard workshop to over the road by field 6 away from the main yard to help with lag from having to many vehicles at the yard.

- Added In-game shop goods sell point at garden centre (Seeds, Fert and sab) (high pay-out quick price drop 24h recovery).

- Added potato-palates only sell point at Wandering Grill (high pay-out quick price drop 24h recovery).

- Added potato, sugarbeet and sugarcane palates only sell point in helicopter at airport (high pay-out quick price drop 24h recovery).

- Added TMR and Pig Food sell points at the live stock market (high pay-out quick price drop 24h recovery).

- Added fuel sell point at the port as well as the gas staion is now a fuel sell point.

- Added a multi storage facility next to the garden centre.
- Added Grass and Hay buy point down at the port.
- Added WorkShop to junk yard garage.
- Added On/Off trigger to plane at airport.
- Added On/Off trigger to sprinklers at Plumpton farm.
- Added some deco items at SealyP's
- Added New main fuel buy point top of map.

Fixes:
- AI now should not drive off the cliff at G2.
- No AI collision on raod at end of field 17.
- Rebuilt Seed and Tool shelf's at farm yard with common shed materials to cut down on the amount of different materials used.

- adjusted car lift to fit Lorry's/Trucks.
- adjusted background sounds volume.
- adjusted various clippings.
- adjusted traffic to all run at same speed.
- widened pig feeding trigger area.
- Widened junk yard entrance to allow bigger machinery through.

- All reachable water with trailer is now free.

Other:
- Removed flying birds.
- Removed flying Jumbo-Jet.
- Removed farm yard deco's, CCTV cameras, Fire tools, barrels, brooms, buckets and other to try and help with low FPS lag.

- Removed silo pipes and two silo towers from yard.
- Removed cargo ship leaving port timer.
- Removed row of residential flats.
- Removed two layers of grass foliage.
- Removed waterfall behind cow field.
- Removed all water but sea water.
- Removed all boats but cargo ship from the port.
- Removed port lighthouse and cargo cranes for better FPS at the BGA.

- Removed all tire marks and dirt tracks from map to lower the overall amount of map objects and for better FPS.

I may have forgotten a thing or two! will update list as and when I remember anything.
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

I agree lefe1, if them things listed are removed, I won't be updating either, love the map the way it is now.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Harada

Post by Harada »

Scuba steve wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 pm I agree lefe1, if them things listed are removed, I won't be updating either, love the map the way it is now.
Same...I won't be updating.
XBox Series S
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

I'm in two minds- I have minor issues with the map as it is (console) but not enough to warrant big changes to the overall feel of the map. I know you can't please everyone... !

Will wait until I can see what it's like on youtube and decide- will current saves work with the update seeing as they're quite major changes ?
FS17 on XBone
Harada

Post by Harada »

TallPaul003 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:34 pm Will wait until I can see what it's like on youtube and decide- will current saves work with the update seeing as they're quite major changes ?
Alien Jim's FS17 Mods No new save game needed but as always no guarantees.
XBox Series S
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

I'll try it out as I have nothing to lose, I abandoned my savegame after the last update spawned trees everywhere. I actually like most of the potential changes, so maybe it will be playable again..
I make jokes that others don't get.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Agreed, I will not be updating, the soul of this map will die for me.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I'm glad the plane is gone, but going with it is everything else that made this map fun. I don't think I'll be going back.
Last edited by Addictedtofs on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I really like the stuff that makes the map feel alive. I won't be updating
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I installed the new version and it seems really good in terms of fps stability. However, I can't say for sure if that is because of the new version or because of the fact that I also switched to a PS4 Pro in the mean time.

The extensive amount of functionality in Sussex is a really different approach to map making. At least for consoles. And I'm seriously thankful to Alien Jim for that. Like BsM, he managed to bring things to consoles that were thought to be impossible up to this point. Just an amazing job :hi:

I will dive deep into Sussex this time no matter what. Previous version had some issues so I left it just over 80 hrs. But now I think I can spend a couple of hundreds of hours.

Besides, thank you @lefe for your detailed post up there. I was looking for that information and found it very easily thanks to your very helpful sharings as always :hi:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Btw, how do you take the helicopter ride? I managed to find the tirgger for take off but I can't stay in the helicopter.
PS5 / FS22
Nutterz1ggy

Post by Nutterz1ggy »

RODHA wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:25 am Btw, how do you take the helicopter ride? I managed to find the tirgger for take off but I can't stay in the helicopter.
Open the cargo doors, trigger the take of and run into the cargo hold 😊
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Seriously? :biggrin2: So, thats why Jim said only up for the ride. You can't control it to fly around?
PS5 / FS22