SUSSEX FARM V1.0.0.0 FS17 ???

CombineBert

Re: SUSSEX FARM V1.0.0.0 FS17 ???

Post by CombineBert »

There is a fuel depot through the tunnel north east of the farm where the potato factory is.

Me SealyP has done a You Tube vid showing all the changes.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

CombineBert wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:52 pm There is a fuel depot through the tunnel north east of the farm where the potato factory is.

Me SealyP has done a You Tube vid showing all the changes.
Yes he has done 3 I think, 1 with the changes and then videos for the hedges and helicopter.

Still no sign of Bob and Eric, my farm cats though 😟
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

I watched the SealyP vid last night and when I'm on FS17 next, I'll update as it's not as bad as what I first thought. My only concern after watching the vid was the location of the workshop- or rather the big fence in front of the entrance that will make it tricky for getting equipment in there. Most of the other updates are positive, and the majority of them are options giving the player the ability to turn things off or not.

IMO he's trying to please everyone and possibly made it with role players in mind to give them other story lines and ways to make money other than farming. But the way he's done it (I'm not criticising at all, AlienJim's done an absolutely fantastic job which is why it's my fave map right now) it gives you choices which puts the decision with the player. He's pushed it to the limit to see what can be done which is fantastic, but I can't help thinking maybe there's TOO much going on !

I've seen some people moaning that a farmer doesn't deliver fuel to an airport or water to a car wash- simple solution: ignore those things that enable you to make money in other ways. Just the same way if you want to stick to arable and not do animals, then don't... He's given you an option is all, no one's forcing you !
FS17 on XBone
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I agree entirely, there is a lot going on but as you say, you don’t have to do the fuel runs etc it just adds another dimension to the game I think for people who want it.

The workshop isn’t too bad, it gets a little tricky trying to reverse a semi trailer if you ever need to but it’s doable, for vehicles it seems fine. I think he has done a great job, just wish the ‘loading area’ for the helicopter wasn’t inside it but that’s just my laziness 😆
Saom

Post by Saom »

Sorry if I missed this before, but will there be an update for pc? I run it on a low spec pc, so I got the same lag as console-players. I know most pc-players got better pc's, so I understand the consept of not "downgrade" maps for a few players. Just ask out of curiosity.
PS4, Norway.
Elmcreek and No Mans Land.
Jämtvargen

Post by Jämtvargen »

Yea , I miss the cats too 🐈
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Saom wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:31 pm Sorry if I missed this before, but will there be an update for pc? I run it on a low spec pc, so I got the same lag as console-players. I know most pc-players got better pc's, so I understand the consept of not "downgrade" maps for a few players. Just ask out of curiosity.
I only know about the consoles sorry. I can’t see him running two maps though personally.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Jämtvargen wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 pm Yea , I miss the cats too 🐈
My chickens are happy though 🐓
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

TallPaul003 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:32 pm I watched the SealyP vid last night and when I'm on FS17 next, I'll update as it's not as bad as what I first thought. My only concern after watching the vid was the location of the workshop- or rather the big fence in front of the entrance that will make it tricky for getting equipment in there. Most of the other updates are positive, and the majority of them are options giving the player the ability to turn things off or not.

IMO he's trying to please everyone and possibly made it with role players in mind to give them other story lines and ways to make money other than farming. But the way he's done it (I'm not criticising at all, AlienJim's done an absolutely fantastic job which is why it's my fave map right now) it gives you choices which puts the decision with the player. He's pushed it to the limit to see what can be done which is fantastic, but I can't help thinking maybe there's TOO much going on !

I've seen some people moaning that a farmer doesn't deliver fuel to an airport or water to a car wash- simple solution: ignore those things that enable you to make money in other ways. Just the same way if you want to stick to arable and not do animals, then don't... He's given you an option is all, no one's forcing you !
I too watched the SealyP vid last night as I wanted to view it to find out if I would install the update. I have to say that while the map still looks great with bits that AlienJim has altered I am, for the time being, going to continue with the configuration I'm on.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

Now its updated can you use seasons again?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ I'm using seasons. No problems so far. 15hrs in second day of early spring.
PS5 / FS22
clarkrcc55

Post by clarkrcc55 »

I think I might be missing something. I've seen videos of the updated map and want to update but the new version isn't available on my mods page
Ps4 player
Billings, Montana.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

clarkrcc55 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:34 pm I think I might be missing something. I've seen videos of the updated map and want to update but the new version isn't available on my mods page
Are you playing on console as it hasn’t changed on pc so far.
clarkrcc55

Post by clarkrcc55 »

That would explain it. Currently playing on console.
Ps4 player
Billings, Montana.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I suggest everybody to try selling pig food.
Great profit :coolnew:

And I assume it is the same with TMR.
PS5 / FS22