SUSSEX FARM V1.0.0.0 FS17 ???

RODHA

Re: SUSSEX FARM V1.0.0.0 FS17 ???

Post by RODHA »

Yes. You are right. Completely forgot about that. Workers sometimes recognize close by trees as an actual obstacle and turn back. Although I can't remember any trees at the east edge of F6. But that is probably my poor memory.
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Don't think trees were the problem, in the middle of the field I had the same problem pre patch
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

What I also assume is that as FS17 maps consist of layers on top of each other, may be something with a collision is forgotten underneath the soil which is recognized as an obstacle by the worker. Just a wild guess though.
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

mmm that's weird. because the only field I have a problem with the workers is field 11 when they get close to the cow fence. but never had a problem with workers in field 6................... Aliens :lol:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:23 pmAliens :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PS5 / FS22
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I use a Fliegl ASS 298 in game trailer and a Fliegl single axle dolly in game and a mod trailer called MECH CO. Galera 55Lts.both together hold a 102,000 thousand..the Mech first then the dolly ,last the Fliegl ASS 298..it works for me pull with in game twinsteer 210.its a tite fit at the buy manure area.hope for those wanting to try that it works..take care all.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Still going Strong on Sussex farm 170 hours
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Jeez. When did you manage that? Oh, you started with the first version. I started with the update. I'm on 40hrs atm.
PS5 / FS22
dole010

Post by dole010 »

Hello everybody,

Where can I buy milk in Sussex Farm ?

Many Thanks

Sorry for my bad English
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Can't buy but it sells automatically
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Hey guys

Had a weird one last night on Sussex Farm (v2 XBone)- harvested G4&G5 and filled one silo at the BG Gas. It fermented so went to sell it- didn't realise it accepts only a 50000L limit so only sold what I could.
Started filling the second silo pit and it lagged a little so I left the pit. Then tried to sell some more (the counter was at zero) and it started lagging badly and crashed. Reloaded the save game that luckily I'd saved recently so didn't lose too much. Seemed to take it ok to sell, and I forgot about it.
Harvested the grass fields again and went to fill the second silo some more and it lagged again and crashed the whole game again. Have never experienced lag, and have never had a game crash before so threw me a little.
Any ideas why? I drove away from the place sharpish and haven't returned yet ! Silage was about 400000L in one and maybe 100000L in the second.
FS17 on XBone
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

TallPaul003 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:21 pm Hey guys

Had a weird one last night on Sussex Farm (v2 XBone)- harvested G4&G5 and filled one silo at the BG Gas. It fermented so went to sell it- didn't realise it accepts only a 50000L limit so only sold what I could.
Started filling the second silo pit and it lagged a little so I left the pit. Then tried to sell some more (the counter was at zero) and it started lagging badly and crashed. Reloaded the save game that luckily I'd saved recently so didn't lose too much. Seemed to take it ok to sell, and I forgot about it.
Harvested the grass fields again and went to fill the second silo some more and it lagged again and crashed the whole game again. Have never experienced lag, and have never had a game crash before so threw me a little.
Any ideas why? I drove away from the place sharpish and haven't returned yet ! Silage was about 400000L in one and maybe 100000L in the second.
I tried the BGA and experienced the same sort of lag, so I don’t really use the place anymore, plus the drive puts me off unless I have an convoy of at least 3-4 70k trailers.

Try using the silo beside the cowshed instead, didn’t experience any lag, plus it gave me a good 1.4m worth of silage. I don’t tend to sell my silage either, as you don’t get much whilst playing on Hard mode, so I tend to just make around 1.4-2m units of powerfood for my cows, feed my cows, pigs & sheep for a whole season, and however many more animals they produce, I sell them at the end of the season and make a much healthier profit.

On a side note, it’s a shame you can’t remove the bushes surrounding the fields, as I would love to connect most of the fields on the top right hand corner together.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
Brogo83

Post by Brogo83 »

Sadly the update changed the ground texture in the "forests". It looked much better before.
Also I would like to have some of the trees back. The forests are a little ... thin.
But it's a good map nevertheless
TallPaul003 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:21 pm Hey guys

I encountered similar problems on PS4 but only when using the Meyers 9140RT semi tipper regardless on which map.
Just try another tipper
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Thanks guys, never thought of it being the (mod) tipper- can't remember which one I've got, think it's grey and red as vanilla, about 65000l maybe ?

I'd assumed it would be good to use G4&G5 for silage as they're right next door to the BGA so easily collected and dumped with a smaller tipper with an easy short drive- how wrong was I ?!! Will give it a go this weekend just trying one silo as there wasn't problems as far as I remember until I started filling the 2nd silo. Don't really want to be transporting 400000 odd litres of grass back to sussex farm if I can help it !

My original plan (being a newbie so don't hate) was to use silage from the farm for the cows and the BGA for selling. Oh the joys of learning the hard way !

In other news, is there a way of turning off the noise from the plane? I found that you can turn off the animation in the control tower at the airport but that slightly annoying drone still comes over regularly (was a novelty at first but now just winds me up!)
FS17 on XBone
FarmingLife

Post by FarmingLife »

TallPaul003 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:11 pm In other news, is there a way of turning off the noise from the plane? I found that you can turn off the animation in the control tower at the airport but that slightly annoying drone still comes over regularly (was a novelty at first but now just winds me up!)
No. That’s one of the things that eventually drove me away from this map.
I have 60 chickens, a few horses, and 50 head of baldies in the middle of nowhere North Carolina.