SUSSEX FARM V1.0.0.0 FS17 ???

Harada

Re: SUSSEX FARM V1.0.0.0 FS17 ???

Post by Harada »

Started new game after update....70+ hours and no crashes.
XBox Series S
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

TallPaul003 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:46 am
Any recommendations? I prefer the animals close to each other and decent sized fields if possible... would love to hear your favourites!
Green River is my favorite console map. Cows/sheep are on the home farm. Not sure where pigs are, dont play with those. But fields are all pretty nice & combineable. After my Sussex save was unplayable anymore, I just went back to my GR 200+ hr save. Turns out it was still more fun that anything else. *thumbsup*
I make jokes that others don't get.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

I hope that not to much more is stripped out of the map, it will lose its character.

I really like the extra selling points for water and fuel etc, adds extra narratives to the game play.

Not used the manure to silage converter yet at the slurry station.

With regards to other maps, I put a lot of hours on Thornton Farm when on PS4. Pigs and cows nice and close and sheep just up the road.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

CombineBert wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:54 pm I hope that not to much more is stripped out of the map, it will lose its character.

I really like the extra selling points for water and fuel etc, adds extra narratives to the game play.

Not used the manure to silage converter yet at the slurry station.

With regards to other maps, I put a lot of hours on Thornton Farm when on PS4. Pigs and cows nice and close and sheep just up the road.
I was back on Sussex last night- I've invested far too much time and effort to just forget about it. I really enjoy the map, just mindful to save every 5 minutes and only use one silage pit. Had a look at Oakfield- love the fact it's cloned from real life and has some really cool features but seems an awful lot of driving around- plus the roads just seem to stop at the edge of the map instead of looping around. Would end up too tedious for me I think

Would be a nice touch if you had the option to take your earnings from one save to another map instead of starting from scratch each time but doubt that's possible ! I know you can play around with the xml files on PC- no go on the poor old consoles !
FS17 on XBone
fd1sk

Post by fd1sk »

You could place an amount of money boxes and fast forward until you have the right(ish) amount
FS17 on Xbox
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

I've managed to stay away from the money boxes... Feels naughty enough selling water or fuel on Sussex for a little boost! Good shout though, I'd not thought of that
FS17 on XBone
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

I owe an apology to AlienJim I think- I found and have been reading some of the mod issues and there seems to be history with a particular trailer lagging and/or crashing games.

What I thought was an in game trailer, was actually a mod that I was using and the lagging/crashing symptoms could well be the trailer and not sussex farm as previously thought.

I've been using the Boss Meyer 9140 RT. Will test next time I'm on using another trailer and see if I can get it to play up. I don't know for sure but think it's more than likely the trailer rather than the map. If that is the case, AlienJim I owe you a beer !
FS17 on XBone
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

I think I've seen other post that that trailer had caused them some lag issues as well. Began occurring after they had unloaded a number of loads from it.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Yeah kinda that makes sense- from memory I think I'd filled one pit and was then selling silage from the pit next door so guess it would class them as concurrent loads- weird, I really don't understand !
FS17 on XBone
Brogo83

Post by Brogo83 »

Yes as mentioned before, I've had the same problem with this trailer on other maps. I do not use this one any more. Although it was quite cheap. But there is another issue with that trailer in my opinion. Its weight (empty) seems to be far too low, it keeps jumping around through the air when you drive on rough terrain.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

TallPaul003 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:09 pm I've managed to stay away from the money boxes... Feels naughty enough selling water or fuel on Sussex for a little boost! Good shout though, I'd not thought of that
I feel the same way.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Nutterz1ggy

Post by Nutterz1ggy »

I love this map, not had any issues with it even before the update, the only thing i cant figure out is where and how to use the manure to silage trader???
Wivout

Post by Wivout »

Watch mrsealy 2 videos on utube.
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Nutterz1ggy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:20 pm I love this map, not had any issues with it even before the update, the only thing i cant figure out is where and how to use the manure to silage trader???
I could be wrong but don't think you can convert manure to silage ?!! Manure is... manure ! You can sell it or fertilise with it (or buy it on Sussex) but don't see how it can be turned into silage ???
FS17 on XBone
Wivout

Post by Wivout »

TallPaul003 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:05 pm
Nutterz1ggy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:20 pm I love this map, not had any issues with it even before the update, the only thing i cant figure out is where and how to use the manure to silage trader???
I could be wrong but don't think you can convert manure to silage ?!! Manure is... manure ! You can sell it or fertilise with it (or buy it on Sussex) but don't see how it can be turned into silage ???
Sorry missed the "to" bit.

It's on pc only where you but Surry, from memory. Not done myself as on ps4