Altenstein

cr41g_1965

Re: Altenstein

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I love this map... I too spent a lot of time on Drumard, which is still one of my favorite maps to date.. and Old Streams. Really looking forward to The Valley the Old Farm..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yes. Altenstein is really a beautiful map. I want to start on it someday. Just not now.
With The West Coast, Estancia Lapacho and The Vally The Old Farm, it would be impossible to play on a 4th map.
PS5 / FS22
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

RODHA wrote:Yes. Altenstein is really a beautiful map. I want to start on it someday. Just not now.
With The West Coast, Estancia Lapacho and The Vally The Old Farm, it would be impossible to play on a 4th map.
We do have 10 save slots on consoles so I woudlnt say it's impossible to play on a 4th map just some added time lol. If you play on 3 maps how do you rotate them?? I mean do you play one map for one week and then switch? Often wondered do ye use animals on each map?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I used to do this. Tried 1 week rotation then daily rotation. But when you do this it becomes impossible to make any noticeable progress in any of the maps. Now I play on just 1 till I get bored. Sometimes jump between maps. Not often though.
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I love this map, just finished building an orchard after I cut down a large chunk of the main forest. My best investment so far was a skid steer. I use it for bale stacking, moving manure to the orchard, animal operations, also for logging. When I started I took out a large loan, bought the skid steer and an older mf. Yesterday I just upgraded to the new mf from platinum edition.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Are you using the wheel or track skid steer? The track version seems a bit more controllable but it can't deal with the poor visibility in the cab view, and I think the wheel version is a bit too hard to control for what I need. I wanted to use it to stack bales in the barn but felt to jerky to be comfortable for me. I'm not bashing either one, just not working for me. I have really gotten to like the fiat agri tracked machine, wish I could put forks on it.