Improvement of bale physics

ClassicTractors

Re: Improvement of bale physics

Post by ClassicTractors »

Drmattymd wrote:Im guessing this is really a question for Giants, is there anything that can be done to improve the bale physics? Simply put , a stack of bales should be more solid than it is in the game instead of acting like a house of cards in front of a fan. Just getting close to a stack makes its get extremely unstable
Yes. That needs to be a major improvement in FS19. I experienced the poor bale physics today when I loaded over 100 bales onto trailers to sell. I would barely move and the bales would already have shifted on the forks making them unevenly stacked on the trailer.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Wouldn’t this be tied directly to the physics engine?
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ I think it would be.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Dandan 89

Post by Dandan 89 »

The bale physics would be a lot better also when you pick up with the wrapped bale handlers that they look real like they would I real life with the movement so they feel like straw and not like a hard bales of wood. This also goes for the bale wrappers and balers when you unload them the bale just keeps rolling even on flat ground. I understand that in real life the bales would still roll down hills lol so this would be unchanged, This physic would be great to be improved for Fs19 and would also help the stacking of bales so they wouldn’t move And also look real too like they would in real life farming :) I love manually loading bales with the tractor or telehandler, it gives the game the more real life farming feel :) something that definitely can be improved in this aspect of the game.