Probably

Beanbrother

Probably

Post by Beanbrother »

I’m starting to think that Giant is simple playing the new Black Sheep map, and not wanting to share it with the rest of us. How long has it been in testing? I’m guessing this means that when it gets to us, should be bug free.
Thefisherj

Re: Probably

Post by Thefisherj »

They probably busy with the platinum dlc that's coming out tomoorow
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Nope. The OP is completely and totally right. We're never getting TVTOF. Ever. Nope. It was made exclusively for BSM and Giants to taunt us with. And that trachoe? Fugetaboutit!

This is a very useful thread. Right up there with speculating why JD won't sell licenses to Giants and asking why there's a slot limit. Hey, did you guys know there's a new map out tomorrow?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

Yeah that comes with platinum dlc
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Do you actually believe it's as easy as just putting the map in the mod folder and if it starts it will pass? Giants don't just have Blacksheeps mods to test, the have alot more than that.. Aaand they have a DLC coming tonight/tomorrow.. All people are doing is scream for more free mods! And you realize that it's actually free right?! so nobody have any right to demand anything!
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Did it seem like I was bitching about it or making a light joke about it.

edit by guil. Watch the language please.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Beanbrother wrote:did it seem like I was bitching about it or making a light joke about it.
My bad..! I apologize :hi: but it could have been a serious tread to... Not saying you would post something like this seriously but with all the people just screaming for more mods and just complaining I wouldn't be surprised!