Platinum Expansion - I Got Mine

Cajunwolf

Re: Platinum Expansion - I Got Mine

Post by Cajunwolf »

I'm in Houston, Texas and am downloading it now, and I started before midnight on the 13th. My problem, and just like the 1.5 patch, my download is slower than gear oil in winter. I used to get it fast from Giants, but i'm barely cracking 300/kb sec, pathetic. I'm on a 40 meg\sec connection 3ms ping out of Dallas.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Cajunwolf wrote:I'm in Houston, Texas and am downloading it now, and I started before midnight on the 13th. My problem, and just like the 1.5 patch, my download is slower than gear oil in winter. I used to get it fast from Giants, but i'm barely cracking 300/kb sec, pathetic. I'm on a 40 meg\sec connection 3ms ping out of Dallas.
very rare I downloaded it on my xbox one in less than 10 minutes with only 17 mbps and my connection is 20 megabytes
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

I thought too because before it was extremely fast. Perhaps their servers were over loaded, who knows, I got it now.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Interesting ... just did the Big Bud DLC and it came down at 4.3 mb\sec, quick.
fabianosilveira85

Re: Platinum Expansion

Post by fabianosilveira85 »

Would you like to know when this DLC will be available for PS4? Could someone please inform me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Where u live?
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Me? I'm in Houston,Texas
RetiredEGS

Post by RetiredEGS »

I am in Alberta Canada mountain time and still dont have it ps4 and its 230am
PS4 and PC
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

I think they let it go in different areas at different times to keep from overloading the servers and bandwidth. I know when I did get it about 10:45 pm EDT it was slow as heck, and took awhile to download.
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

Just got mine!
Took 3-4 mins to download.
Starting Estancia Lapacho map right now!
*EXCITED*
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

I got mine. could use fellow farmers to work with
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Yeah, Estancia Lapacho is a sweet map, played around with it last night, and will more tonight. Love the train layout, but when I do my personal modified version I'm going to add a second train on a shorter loop. The way the fields are layed out you could move the inner train around the fields collecting harvest because those train cars hold 200,000L.
farmingking33

Post by farmingking33 »

got a question got mine today 14th but when i place the CD in and i start the download it tells me i need to up day to 1.5 or higher which i did and after downloading it it says farming simulation isnt install on your pc and help here?
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

farmingking33 wrote:got a question got mine today 14th but when i place the CD in and i start the download it tells me i need to up day to 1.5 or higher which i did and after downloading it it says farming simulation isnt install on your pc and help here?
Are you up to date on patches? The 1.5 patch just came out the other day, and you have to have it installed first.
Is your install a stock install? By that I mean is the game (simulator) installed in the stock path, ie "C:\Program Files (x86)\Farming Simulator 2017?" If not then browse to the path of the location.

Only two things that come to mind right off.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Reinstall the game if it's telling you it's not up to date and you are sure it is.

Cajunwolf I don't think you will be able to edit this map, DLC usually has some sort of DRM which locks it down innfiqmts editor afaik.