Platinum Expansion - I Got Mine

Cajunwolf

Re: Platinum Expansion - I Got Mine

Post by Cajunwolf »

I thought I heard we were getting cotton with this expansion?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Nope that was never mentioned or confirmed by Giants.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

What we need is rice added to FS19

Still, the sugarcane looks nice and it is good to see Giants steer away from only offering European/Northamerican crops!
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

wildberry wrote:What we need is rice added to FS19

Still, the sugarcane looks nice and it is good to see Giants steer away from only offering European/Northamerican crops!
I agree, and especially the rice, but it has to be flooded, so a water plane would have to be involved.
H0nestJ0hn

Post by H0nestJ0hn »

Got a refund from Steam after spending 8 minutes in the Platinum DLC. Yes it is that bad, no it is really really bad. What an amateuristic piece of work this dlc is. The colors are bad/wrong, moddeling is cheap/bad. The map a lazy piece of work and not enjoyable to play on. The train, has no value in a practical sense. It just overall feels cardboard comic cartonish style in a bad way. Not worth your time nor money, like the KUHN dlc ..... but way worse.
Last edited by H0nestJ0hn on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

H0nestJ0hn wrote:Got a refund from Steam after spending 8 minutes in the Platinum DLC. Yes it is that bad, no it is really really bad. What an amateuristic puece of work this dlc is. The colors are bad/wrong, moddeling is cheap/bad. The map a lazy piece of work and not enjoyable to play on. The train, has no value in a practical sense. It just overall feels cardboard comic cartonish style in a bad way. Not worth your time nor money, like the KUHN dlc ..... but way worse.
So what did u expect?
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

So I assume there is no way to use chopped straw with this map since I assume you won't be able to edit it?
PC: 9600k/1080ti
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom5051 »

Should have been called "Sugar Cane DLC" not platinum pack.

Giants, how do I get a refund for this crappy Platinum pack? It *censored*.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Why "Sugar Cane DLC" - there's a load of equipment that can be used for other crops and there's no law that you have to grow sugar cane on the new map? There's been enough publicity about what was coming in this pack and everything is an extension of the base game so I really don't understand people's negativity or surprise at what it is. Nobody forced you to buy it or mislead you about what it was.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I personally love the DLC. The map is really cool, I love the house. Sugar cane was added, along with all of the equipment needed for it. Plus- I preordered the dlc, so I got the videos and the sprayer. Really cool GIANTS, great work!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

H0nestJ0hn wrote: moddeling is cheap/bad.
opinions on the map as total differe, but modeling here is anything but cheap, imo!
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^^ yeah, what makes you say they're cheap? They are really well detailed and textured. How much experience do you have in modeling?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
H0nestJ0hn

Post by H0nestJ0hn »

Smith Modding wrote:^^^ yeah, what makes you say they're cheap? They are really well detailed and textured. How much experience do you have in modeling?
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. KJV

Good my brother in the Lord we agree at least that the bible is right has no errors and is the truth.

Actually i have moddeling experience since the mid 80-ties til this day, i mainly use Blender but 3DMax in the past. So yeah i know my stuf about moddeling vertices etc.
I have my oppinion you have yours. The people wich are thinking to buy this 20 euro DLC they are entitled to hear our oppinion and they can decide for themselves if they want to spend there money on it or not.

Your argument is not really a Christian one in my oppinion but that's ok. We spend our entire life learning and growing in Christ.

Your argument is put in such a way to try and silence ones oppinion, for example i look at a painting. And for some reason i don't like it, your argument is that my oppinion is not valid because i have no painting experience. Well even non Christians won't see that as a valid way of reasoning.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

You didn’t answer why you though they were “cheap”. If you give our opinion, you should expect a dialogue after about said opinion.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

And please leave religion off the forum , I don't come here for a Sunday school lesson....thank you
PS4