New dlc..... kinda bummed

Azfoor

Re: New dlc..... kinda bummed

Post by Azfoor »

In my opinion the map feels like back in fs13... Even the equipment feels dull. The look of the map and such is like playing fs13 or on mobile... NOT worth the money!
empato

Post by empato »

tom5051 wrote:I pre-ordered this DLC from the Giants site, any idea how to get a refund as it is a huge disappointment and I feel the marketing was misleading.
It should have been called "Sugar Cane DLC" as their is SFA about it that is Platinum.
But everybody knew in advance what it´s about , Wondering now, that people complain that it´s not what they expected. There were plenty of informations, and videos and ingame material released in advance.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

We were shown all the equipment and the map yet we were still mislead. Seems legit.
tecaterunner

Post by tecaterunner »

So the only thing im happy about with this is the high dump trailers to me its so much easier for a small one man show to make silage u can chop in to the dump waghon pull a truck or a tipper up to it and fill it and keep chopping. Where i am from this is a very common thing a one or 2 man operation this is ideal.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

There was no misleading marketing. Please link to a video, factsheet, post, or otherwise produced by Giants that shows a feature that we weren't given. There were plenty of previews available that showed exactly what we were getting.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Some people just want to complain or feel entitled to money back when they don't like something. As for the Platinum expansion Giants went into great detail with fact sheets, and videos with everything that was being included. These have been coming out for a while now so there was plenty of time to decide if you wanted it. As for console players who may have purchased the season pass and are not happy with the content, well maybe don't be stupid and hand over money for unseen content.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

And you need a shitpot full of slots to use this stuff.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I also think it was disappointing which is why I dont buy the season pass anymore...only DLC that was worth money was the Big Bud pack...otherwise thank God for talented Modders and console at least letting us have some.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

If you bought the season pass and liked just 1 of the DLCs you’re still quids in, it’s a no-brainer. Even more so if you waited until the game was on sale.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

jenna_q wrote:Some people just want to complain or feel entitled to money back when they don't like something. As for the Platinum expansion Giants went into great detail with fact sheets, and videos with everything that was being included. These have been coming out for a while now so there was plenty of time to decide if you wanted it. As for console players who may have purchased the season pass and are not happy with the content, well maybe don't be stupid and hand over money for unseen content.
This, this, so much this!!!

There was nothing advertised that wasn't given. I purchased the season pass because I always like one or two things from every DLC. I liked all of the Big Bud pack. I wasn't terribly excited about doing sugarcane, but now that I've seen it I'm loving it. It's nice to have something besides plant, harvest, repeat. In this case it's plant, harvest, harvest, harvest, harvest, harvest....
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Well, this is true and it's growing on me slowly apart from the robot milker doing a bunk and no separate grass trough not that I miss it. But think it could have been better but hey ho.
RudyV

Post by RudyV »

fenixguy wrote:There was no misleading marketing. Please link to a video, factsheet, post, or otherwise produced by Giants that shows a feature that we weren't given. There were plenty of previews available that showed exactly what we were getting.
Maybe the MF sprayer? It is not excluded for console on the DLC page?? No communication from Giant.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

RudyV wrote:
fenixguy wrote:There was no misleading marketing. Please link to a video, factsheet, post, or otherwise produced by Giants that shows a feature that we weren't given. There were plenty of previews available that showed exactly what we were getting.
Maybe the MF sprayer? It is not excluded for console on the DLC page?? No communication from Giant.
Lisertan told us it would be free after a while
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RudyV wrote:
Listeran said the MF sprayer was a pc bonus,I think from people who ordered off the site. Besides its probably 136 slots. Im gonna have to think it over before I do sugarcane on gcv.I only have 250 slots. But Im sure theres stuff I dont really need.The case harvester is over 40.The trailers are 28 each.But I suppose the BSM trailers will work with sugarcane??
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FordFarmer97 wrote:
RudyV wrote:
Lisertan told us it would be free after a while
2019 lol
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.